Princess and the frog characters?

VMKAddictTrueTrue

WDW Freak!
It seems like it is just prince,princess,and the alligator. DO you think they will have mama odie and the firefly at one point?

Steve Soares' entertainment info says the meet & greet is only going on until January 3, so if that's the case, I'm not sure they would be adding any other characters. Maybe they will extend it if it's popular?

Steve Soares' entertainment info says the meet & greet is only going on until January 3, so if that's the case, I'm not sure they would be adding any other characters. Maybe they will extend it if it's popular?
WHAT??? I want to meet Tiana they can't end this meet she's supposed to be one of the "Princesses" now.

These pictures are from this past weekend. Admittedly, I am not familiar with all the characters yet, but I only saw the princess, prince, and gator.

wdw09006.jpg

wdw09007.jpg

wdw09015.jpg

WHAT??? I want to meet Tiana they can't end this meet she's supposed to be one of the "Princesses" now.

I am guessing by saying they are ending this meet 'n' greet means that you won't be able to meet them in Liberty Square anymore. They will probably work Tiana in with the regular princess rotations, since as you said- she is one of the princesses now!

Everyone, go see the movie. All ages and genders. It's totally awesome, and these characters are here to stay. I'm excited to meet Dr. Facilier one day. :)

Tiana and Naveen are currently the only characters that do regular meet and greets. I believe it's only the showboat show that is ending on the 3rd, I'm assuming the greeting spot with continue.

Louis (the gator) and Dr. Facilier both appear in the show, but currently do not have regular meet and greets.

Check out pictures of them all here!

That would be cool to meet Dr. Facilier :cool2:. He had the best song and musical scene with all the voodoo stuff going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter