Princess 1/2 Marathon 2015

TinkerbellLuvr7

Tinkerbellluvr7
Anyone running in Princess 1/2 Marathon in February??!!

I signed up for the 10K, my first ever! Looking for race buddies!!

Anyone running in Princess 1/2 Marathon in February??!!

I signed up for the 10K, my first ever! Looking for race buddies!!

I seriously considered it! I am doing the Tower of terror run in Oct, so I have to see how crazy that is first. But im sure by then the Princess runs will be long sold out. I think my next goal is the Mt. Everest one in May.

I seriously considered it! I am doing the Tower of terror run in Oct, so I have to see how crazy that is first. But im sure by then the Princess runs will be long sold out. I think my next goal is the Mt. Everest one in May.

Princess 1/2 and 10K were sold out as of 9:15pm when I got home from work! I think the 5K is still open though but is over 50% full….

Just signed up today for the 5k, it will be my first! Nervous and excited, glad I've found this forum.

I'm in for the 5K & 10K. I know I'm going the 10K alone and also might be doing the 5K alone as well. The 5K depends on DSis & her coworkers getting off and getting through CM registration

This is my first ever post! I'm in for the 5k and GSC - can't wait!!

I'm doing the half, but if you go on facebook there are disney running groups for every race so you'll easily find a running buddy for the 10k.

I'm in for the GSC. I did it this year, too. I'm also doing ToT in Oct. runDisney is an addiction!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter