• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prince Naveen?

Good Morning Dewdrop

Have Courage & Be Kind
Last I heard Prince Naveen was still appearing with Tiana after the 3 o'clock parade. Is that still accurate or has he "disappeared" completely (except for parties)?

Thanks!

Not sure about the parade, but we saw him on Wednseday at the meet and greet with Tiana at MK!:thumbsup2

We saw tiana last mon at the meet and greet and no prince. I do not remember seeing tiana in the parade that day. I checked my pictures and I don't have one so she must not have been. On wednsday Prince Naveen was with her in the parade and meet and greet.

I met her in Liberty Square at about 11 AM last week, and no Naveen. :( I would have loved to have met him though! :lovestruc

We saw them together in their last set-- 9:00, on August 12th. The characters in MSEP were all waving and saying hello to them from the bridge. Naveen was very charming and explained that they are friends with all those others because they come into the restaurant all the time!

I hope you get to meet them both.

great information - thank you everyone.

We'll be down there for 10 days so we'll find him. We can't miss out on our favorite Prince!

I really don't like it that he's only there in the afternoon/ evening - he and Tiana are so much fun together!!!

We saw him in the morning , right after park opening in June.
He talked my daughter's ears off!
She was quite smitten by him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter