~ Prince Josh and Princess Caitlin get married at the Happiest Place on Earth!PG 13

Happy belated birthday! It looks like you had a great day...I'm a tequila kinda girl (lol) so good job on the shot and the margaritas! :thumbsup2 The museum looks so cool too!

Great birthday presents! The necklace is so pretty! We want to stay at the BWV for our honeymoon too! Hopefully it works out but isn't that just the perfect honeymoon location, especially for that time of year?! Yayyy, so excited for you both :goodvibes

Hi Caitlin. Followed you over from your trip report. Good excuse to come back to the wedding board. I miss planning my Disney Wedding. All of your plans sound wonderful. Your engagement party looked like lots of fun. I can't wait to hear about the rest of your plans. I got married at Disney Oct 14 2010 and it was perfect. I know your day will perfect as you marry your Prince. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions that I may be able to help with. I am so happy for you. It couldn't have happened to a more lovely person. I love reading all the updates from you and your Mom and hope someday to get the chance to meet you.
Debbie

Happy belated birthday! It looks like you had a great day...I'm a tequila kinda girl (lol) so good job on the shot and the margaritas! :thumbsup2 The museum looks so cool too!

Great birthday presents! The necklace is so pretty! We want to stay at the BWV for our honeymoon too! Hopefully it works out but isn't that just the perfect honeymoon location, especially for that time of year?! Yayyy, so excited for you both :goodvibes

Thank you!

Ugh I was not feeling good the next day though! I was sick all day!

It is such an awesome museum!

Thank you! I loved them all!

I am excited to get my new one!

We are renting points from someone so it is a great deal! It is the perfect place!

Hi Caitlin. Followed you over from your trip report. Good excuse to come back to the wedding board. I miss planning my Disney Wedding. All of your plans sound wonderful. Your engagement party looked like lots of fun. I can't wait to hear about the rest of your plans. I got married at Disney Oct 14 2010 and it was perfect. I know your day will perfect as you marry your Prince. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions that I may be able to help with. I am so happy for you. It couldn't have happened to a more lovely person. I love reading all the updates from you and your Mom and hope someday to get the chance to meet you.
Debbie

Hi!

Thank you! I am having so much fun planning!

It was a lot of fun!

Aw I am so excited for October I know it will be here fast!

Thank you! I will!

Hey everyone!

Just an update that David's Bridal got my dress in!!!!!! I am going to try it on, on Friday!!! I am so excited!!! My mom and I are both worried about it being too big on me though with all of the drama we went through :headache: The girl who helped me said the dresses that were a two fit me perfectly but I don't remember trying on a dress that fit me perfectly :confused3 So we will see! We aren't sure if we trust them to do the alterations though since we have had so many issues with them so we may have to take it somewhere else :headache: Ugh David's Bridal! I really hope they ordered the right size!

I hope it is the right size! David's Bridal can be such a pain! Let us know. :)

I hope it is the right size! David's Bridal can be such a pain! Let us know. :)

You will hear about it as soon as I am done trying it on :laughing: If it isn't the right size I will definitely be venting on here!

Oh and if anyone wants to see my wedding dress pm me and I will send you the link!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter