Prince Charming costume

Super Momma

Earning My Ears
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but.... :confused3 We have a reservation for the Princesses Storybook Dinner princess: and would love our two "Princes" to be in prince costumes. :groom: Does anyone know where I could buy them in WDW? We are flying out in a couple days so I need to buy them when we get there.
TIA

So funny you should post this today. We just discovered on Monday that ds had just assumed he would have a "prince" costume to match his sister's princess costume. I scrambled all over the place today trying to find something. Finally at the Fun Party Store I found a prince costume and a crown. It's not Prince Charming but it will work. The Disney store didn't have anything - I almost settled for the $49.50 Pirate costume with the overcoat, lol!

How big is he? I have a (used) Prince Phillip, its the top, head covering and sword if you'd like to trade anything for it....
(trying to post pic- )

Thanks very much for the offer :lovestruc Krismom but I live in Japan and leave in six days :Pinkbounc so I don't really have time to wait for the post. I was hoping to find something in the parks. My kids are 2 & 4 but fit sizes 3 & 5 because they are bean poles! Does anyone know if there's a store that sells princess and prince costumes in the world?

You can find Princess stuff all over the place but I don't remember seeing Prince stuff. It doesn't mean it isn't there, I just don't recall seeing it.

Super Momma said:
Thanks very much for the offer :lovestruc Krismom but I live in Japan and leave in six days :Pinkbounc so I don't really have time to wait for the post. I was hoping to find something in the parks. My kids are 2 & 4 but fit sizes 3 & 5 because they are bean poles! Does anyone know if there's a store that sells princess and prince costumes in the world?

Here is the phone number for the Downtown Disney World of Disney store. It is the mega Disney medchandise store on property. They should be able to tell you if they have it or if it's available anywhere onsite. If you're staying onsite they could even have it waiting at the hotel for you. The number for WOD is: 407-828-1451. Here's a number for Disney Mail Order too, they ship all park merchandise to you at home, they might could help you if WOD can't: 407-363-2600

Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter