Primeval-Whirl!?!?!

We always enjoy the ride. I guess everyone has different tastes. It sort of explains why Disney has many parks and many themes.

Hi everybody!!!

I have a upcoming trip this August & I heard that Primeeval-whirl is going 2 be closed!!!!!:eek: That's one of my favorite rides & I was just wondering if it's definitley going 2 be closed this August and if it is closeddoes anybody know why it's going to be closed?????:confused3

Thanks 4 all of the help!!!!!:)

mouseplanet.com (under WDW update) has a good listing of attractions that are down, going down, when and for how long. New addition comes out every Monday morning.

I understand your disappointment...Not about PW, but im bummed the Little Mermaid show in HS is closed.

The thing is, that's what makes Disney so wonderful. Refurbing attractions is a good thing...it keeps things safe, clean, shiny, and exciting. All the things DH and I like about D-World.

Also, I have to add that I think this is a brilliant marketing tactic on Disney's part. Tell me you haven't said, "Oh honey, look. ___________ is going to be closed when we are there. Awwww man." but then (even if only to yourself) added, "We can do it next time."
They are so smart. :)

One of your favorite rides? Are you freakin' kidding us? Primevial Whirl is the one of the, if not the worst ride in WDW. It has lame theming in a ridiculous carnie atmosphere with an in your face green message and horrible whiplash mechanics. The whole carnie section (Fossil Fun) should be rolled up and tossed out. Waste of space!

PS. My kids like the Triceratop spin though.

No reason to be so harsh. :confused3 Sorry you don't enjoy the ride. My family absolutely loves this ride! We always laugh while riding this ride together. So many twists and turns and spins. It's just plain fun to us. :woohoo:

I like it too... Way to harsh a buzz Marblies :hippie:

Geez, I should have listened to Thumper.
Sorry for offending the fans.

I once made a disparaging comment about the Winnie the Pooh ride to one of those survey takers in MK. Before that I was on the "only send him crap pin codes" list, after the comment I found myself on the "no pin codes at all" list LOL. Actually the comment wasn't even that bad, I just said that that ride wasn't one of my favorites, but I guess Pooh has pull and I won''t make that mistake again LOL

Sad news - March 2011 - CM Maintenance death

Orlando Sentinel: "Disney coaster to remain closed through summer as fatal-accident probe continues
June 07, 2011|By Jason Garcia, Orlando SentinelWalt Disney World will keep a roller coaster closed through the summer as federal investigators continue examining the death of a resort mechanic who was killed while working on the attraction in March.

Disney recently extended the closure of Primeval Whirl, a spinning coaster in Disney's Animal Kingdom that has been shut down since January for maintenance, until at least Sept. 14. The reopening of the ride, initially scheduled for April, already had been postponed once, until early June."

The is DH's favorite (well maybe second favorite after Thunder Mountain), and we hope that it can reopen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter