Prime Time 50's Cafe

Love the fried chicken. Asked for the onion strings instead of the greens.

Our waitress was good but not over the top. Perfect for our family.

We went for lunch 2 years ago, and then for dinner this last trip. We actually preferred the lunch menu over the dinner menu, but had to get Dad's Brownie Dessert both times, it's a must do! Yummy!

Thanks everyone for all of your input. Everything positive, I love it!! I can't believe we haven't done this one before and now really looking forward to it!

We're a couple of "big kids" that turn into 5 year olds as soon as we walk in the gate...so the more fun the better...lol:rotfl2:

We went in Feb'09 and while we were at the table, my daughter's tooth fell out! The waitress saw it and she told us she'd be back. She got all of us our drinks then proceeded to parade my daughter around the restaurant and tell the patrons that she'd lost her tooth. A BUNCH of the patrons gave her quarters and my daughter was on Cloud 9! She got over $3 in quarters! She also brought her a button to wear that says she's celebrating "loosing a tooth"! We're going again in October and my daughter is hoping to lose another tooth while we're there. LOL!

There were 9 of us and we got a variety of meals. We all loved our meals and desserts and drinks. Noone was dissapointed which is not something I can say about every restaurant we visited at WDW! We highly recommend this one!

Always fun! DH loves the pot roast. I think the fried chicken is pretty good. The s'mores dessert is awesome. DH had Dad's Brownie Sundae MMMMmmmm!

it is totally awesome. but, if your in a bad mood (or just tired), you may get a little agrivated with the waitor/waitress bothering you about manners. Otherwise, do it!

We went in Feb'09 and while we were at the table, my daughter's tooth fell out! The waitress saw it and she told us she'd be back. She got all of us our drinks then proceeded to parade my daughter around the restaurant and tell the patrons that she'd lost her tooth. A BUNCH of the patrons gave her quarters and my daughter was on Cloud 9! She got over $3 in quarters! She also brought her a button to wear that says she's celebrating "loosing a tooth"! We're going again in October and my daughter is hoping to lose another tooth while we're there. LOL!

There were 9 of us and we got a variety of meals. We all loved our meals and desserts and drinks. Noone was dissapointed which is not something I can say about every restaurant we visited at WDW! We highly recommend this one!

The quarters sound like a good deal but hopefully I won't be losing a tooth!

My advice would be to request a server that is "in character" when checking in. I read that once a while back here on the DIS and regretted not taking that advice. My parents were with us and my Dad was soooo looking forward to the antics and we got zip zero none!! Not even a glimpse at someone else's table, because our server had the tables surrounding us. I felt really bad for my Dad, since this was probably his last trip (not in good health) and really really wish I had requested it.

That's good advice. We went once and our server was not into at all, either. But we could see another server who was and they all looked like they were having a lot of fun. Our food was only so-so, so the antics could have really upped our opinion of the place.. but we're not in a rush to go back.

After reading all about the fun, we finally tried 50s PT in Dec. The food was delicious and even though our waiter wasn't much fun, we enjoyed watching the other tables. The food was very good.

If your going for lunch I would recommend trying the Fish Sandwich, however if your going for dinner then I would trying the Meatloaf.

We haven't done PTC since our first ever trip in 1993, but DH and I are planning to go back this year during SWW. I'm excited to check it out again!

It is one of our favorite places. My DD would get spaghetti-o's but last time we were there they were not on the menu:mad:

This is one of two places that we eat at every since trip. The food is great and the atmosphere is just a hoot. The desserts are yummy too.

In the past few years that we have gone, no matter what time of year we have gone, there are always a TON of people waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter