Prime Lunch and Dinner Hours

becka

<font color=green>Proud Mommy of sweet Nathan and
With the new PS changes possibly looming this has me more concerned. In the past with just DH and I we would often make very late PS seatings for dinner so I never really paid any attention to when the "prime" hours would be.

DS is the type to get pretty cranky when he is late getting a meal so we would like to stick to his typical meal schedule. He usually requires lunch between 11 and 11:30 and dinner between 5:00 and 5:30 to keep him happy. :) I am thinking that getting early lunch PS's may not be too much of a problem but is the 5:00 - 5:30 time period going to be difficult to accomodate? I really want to get PS so we don't end up waiting a long time with a fussy kid.

Thanks!

Have you thought about bringing a small portable cooler? I imagine you have a stroller. We hook our cooler on the back of ours so our cranky ones can have a cool drink or a PBJ when necessary. Then if DH and I decide to have a sit-down lunch, we'll just get the kids a snack, or an ice cream while we eat.

Those times you mentioned should be no problem.

Thanks!

We do plan on bringing some drinks and small snacks into the park in case DS needs them but I don't really want him to fill up on snacks while we are waiting to eat. If he is not hungry at mealtime then he is pretty restless and doesn't want to sit still which will be a problem. If we time our meals right he can sit and eat quietly while we get to eat as well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter