Pricing for CP package for Coral Reef

justintime

Mouseketeer
I have reservations for the Candlelight Processional package for Coral Reef next week, and was wondering what the exact pricing was (for both adults and children). I have seen others post prices for other restaurants, but I don't recall having seen Coral Reef's prices. Thanks!

I have reservations for the Candlelight Processional package for Coral Reef next week, and was wondering what the exact pricing was (for both adults and children). I have seen others post prices for other restaurants, but I don't recall having seen Coral Reef's prices. Thanks!

According to The Mouse For Less:
Coral Reef - The Seas Pavilion: Lunch $59.63/$15.97; Dinner $69.22/$19.16

But be aware, another poster said the actual price for them at Marrakesh yesterday was quite a bit above the mouseforless published price. I would call Disney Dining and see if they can give you the price. mouseforless is the only website with actual prices this year, and I've wondered where they got them, since no one else is giving individual prices.

Here's a link to the other thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3355607

But be aware, another poster said the actual price for them at Marrakesh yesterday was quite a bit above the mouseforless published price. I would call Disney Dining and see if they can give you the price. mouseforless is the only website with actual prices this year, and I've wondered where they got them, since no one else is giving individual prices.

Here's a link to the other thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3355607

Thanks. I'll give them a call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter