Prices on release dates

shadesgirl

Earning My Ears
I am hoping to book a 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy in the summer of 2014 when they release the itineraries, hopefully in October! I am looking at some of the prices for the summer of 2013 and they are in the $8,000-$8500 range for a cat 4a stateroom. :crazy2: Are the prices on "opening day" a lot less expensive? Would anybody be willing to share what price they got when they booked on the first day of the new itinerary release, including what category. TIA

There is a sticky at the top of the page showing opening day prices for 2013.

Yes, the prices do up as the cruise fills. If you happen to have an onboard booking you can move, you will save 10% off the day 1 prices.

kcashner said:
There is a sticky at the top of the page showing opening day prices for 2013.

Yes, the prices do up as the cruise fills. If you happen to have an onboard booking you can move, you will save 10% off the day 1 prices.

Thanks! I didn't see that.

It wasn't much less than that unfortunately for the summer cruise. I have a dummy date booked for 2A2K cat 9 that is around $6500, so a verandah would be more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter