• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prices at the Coach Outlets?

marius97

DIS Veteran
We all have our vices. For me it is golf stuff. For some women it is jewelry. For DW it is purses. She has only ever gotten one nice purse though. Back in the winter, she felt like she was a lacking motivation for losing weight. So we decided that she would get $10 per pond that she lost. She lost a bunch of weight right away but has kind of plateaued now. But she has lost a TON of inches from around her body. I wanted to give her a bonus to reward the hard work and lifestyle changes that she made so that she knows I recognize and appreciate the effort that she has put in these last six months. How much do purses cost at the Coach outlets in Florida. We will be there next week and I want to take her shopping. She wants what I would consider a normal sized purse; not a clutch and not something so big that a laptop would fit in it.

I am what you would call a purse junkie. I was just at my local outlet on Friday. The bag I almost bought was around $100 and the wallet would have been around $60. I think it is a very fair statement that she could probably get almost any of the bags for less than $200. I would also like to add that she is a very lucky wife to have you being so compassionate and helpful.

I am what you would call a purse junkie. I was just at my local outlet on Friday. The bag I almost bought was around $100 and the wallet would have been around $60. I think it is a very fair statement that she could probably get almost any of the bags for less than $200. I would also like to add that she is a very lucky wife to have you being so compassionate and helpful.

Wow, that is great news. I was figuring they'd still be closer to $200. She lost about 15 lbs, so between the $150 and some extra, dare I say she may get two purses.:)

We all have our vices. For me it is golf stuff. For some women it is jewelry. For DW it is purses. She has only ever gotten one nice purse though. Back in the winter, she felt like she was a lacking motivation for losing weight. So we decided that she would get $10 per pond that she lost. She lost a bunch of weight right away but has kind of plateaued now. But she has lost a TON of inches from around her body. I wanted to give her a bonus to reward the hard work and lifestyle changes that she made so that she knows I recognize and appreciate the effort that she has put in these last six months. How much do purses cost at the Coach outlets in Florida. We will be there next week and I want to take her shopping. She wants what I would consider a normal sized purse; not a clutch and not something so big that a laptop would fit in it.

CONGRATS to her and WOoHOo to you for recognizing how very difficult it is to not only lose weight but be motivated thru the plateau's as well! What a great treat...
They almost always have % coupons off...and hand them out, or simply ask...they are usually 20-30% and it adds up for sure. I say about 150 range will buy most anything that she will be thrilled with and honestly, if you really look, 100 is also possible...
please say CONGRATS to her and HAPPY Coach Shopping!! :banana:

CONGRATS to her and WOoHOo to you for recognizing how very difficult it is to not only lose weight but be motivated thru the plateau's as well! What a great treat...
They almost always have % coupons off...and hand them out, or simply ask...they are usually 20-30% and it adds up for sure. I say about 150 range will buy most anything that she will be thrilled with and honestly, if you really look, 100 is also possible...
please say CONGRATS to her and HAPPY Coach Shopping!! :banana:

When I popped into my outlet recently .. maybe about 4 weeks ago, they told me they no longer do the coupons . : / YUCK.

I normally shop Dillards, if you have one near you OP. Several times a year they have an extra 40% off clearance and you can find Coach on clearance there especially at the bigger stores. I bought a 400.00 purse in the spring for 160.00 with tax. I always have good luck and manage to find good deals a cpl of times a year like this.

I used to be a religious outlet shopper , but in the last cpl of years they have more made for outlet purses in the stores then what you will find in the actual higher end Coach stores . Quality not as nice , but the price reflects it. You can find the actual original Coach bags in the clearance areas sometimes and they can be amazing deals. Some folks don't care which purse they get, because they honestly are all pretty cute if you are a Coach fan.

whooaaaa... theres a COach outlet by DIsney??? plz tell me where.. i love my coach :)

and to help w. you spending $$.. i have gotten a 400$ medium sized purse for around 100$ they almost always hand you and extra 10% off coupon when you walk in the door and at least half is and extra 30% off on top of what its already marked down too.. so have no fear she will find a perfect purse for a great price. unless she suuuper picky!!

Just an FYI, Coach outlet purses are made for the outlets. They aren't the same as the purses you find in a Coach store. ( With few exceptions, sometimes a store close out will end up in the outlets. ) They're not the same quality.

Most outlet bags can be had for less than $200. The Coach I'm eyeing right now is in a Coach store and is $700..so the outlets are a deal if you can find what you want.

For the size purse I like (not small, not huge, must have a shoulder strap), they are almost always $150-200. I do have a strong preference for leather, too.

When I popped into my outlet recently .. maybe about 4 weeks ago, they told me they no longer do the coupons . : / YUCK.

I didn't specifically ask, but the last couple of times I stopped by the Coach outlet near me they weren't handing out coupons either. One of the times was Memorial Day weekend and almost every store in the center was having some kind of special sale or coupon deal - but not Coach.

whooaaaa... theres a COach outlet by DIsney??? plz tell me where.. i love my coach :)

and to help w. you spending $$.. i have gotten a 400$ medium sized purse for around 100$ they almost always hand you and extra 10% off coupon when you walk in the door and at least half is and extra 30% off on top of what its already marked down too.. so have no fear she will find a perfect purse for a great price. unless she suuuper picky!!

From WDW, take I4 heading east. I think it's exit 69, anyway, it's the exit right before Sea World. It's the Orlando Prime Outlets. Because we drive, we always pass it on our way onto WDW property. You can see it right from the highway.

If you sign up with Coach online, they will email you constantly with great deals on bags. That way she can bring her new bag with her on her vacation.

I've always gotten my bags for between $100-$200, in leather or signature. I am surprised to read that there is some difference between outlet bags and other bags. :confused3 I'm skeptical as to whether Coach really has different factories and different machinery for 2 lines of purses. Doesn't seem like a sound business plan, but what do I know?

I am not familiar with that outlet, but also look if there is a Kate Spade outlet store there as well.

If they are having a special you might be able to find something really nice and a better quality than that at the Coach outlet. Do we know if there a brand your wife likes best?

I also collect handbags so although I am no expert, I AM frugal so that I can afford more!

Oh, one more question? Can I go????

If you sign up with Coach online, they will email you constantly with great deals on bags. That way she can bring her new bag with her on her vacation.

I've always gotten my bags for between $100-$200, in leather or signature. I am surprised to read that there is some difference between outlet bags and other bags. :confused3 I'm skeptical as to whether Coach really has different factories and different machinery for 2 lines of purses. Doesn't seem like a sound business plan, but what do I know?

It is true. Whether they are made in the same factory or not, I do not know, but there are lines and styles in the outlet that they do no carry in the regular stores. I've noticed so many variations, too. Mainly along the quality of the hardware, color choice, and size. It is slightly harder, for example, to find Op Art Coach Signature at the outlets when they have a new line of the same in the regular stores.

I don't know about Coach specifically, but quite a few companies have lines that are sold exclusively in outlet stores. Years ago outlets were only for overstocks, etc., but once companies figured out that people liked the bargains they got outlet shopping, they started making cheaper lines that were sold only in outlets to get a customer base that wouldn't pay full price for the brands. I'd say a majority of outlet stores now sell lower quality products than what you'd find in regular retail stores under the same brand names.

Just an FYI, Coach outlet purses are made for the outlets. They aren't the same as the purses you find in a Coach store. ( With few exceptions, sometimes a store close out will end up in the outlets. ) They're not the same quality.

Most outlet bags can be had for less than $200. The Coach I'm eyeing right now is in a Coach store and is $700..so the outlets are a deal if you can find what you want.

this is 100% true! my friend worked for Coach a few months ago and told me this.. sometimes youll find a 'real' coach bag at an outlet. ( theyll have a horse and carriage emblem on them ) even thier shoppin bags are diff!! i still enjoy them regaurdless

this is 100% true! my friend worked for Coach a few months ago and told me this.. sometimes youll find a 'real' coach bag at an outlet. ( theyll have a horse and carriage emblem on them ) even thier shoppin bags are diff!! i still enjoy them regaurdless

Please do not be confused with the statement above. All bags at the outlet are real coach bags. They are all made by coach. Most of the bags at the outlets are made only for the outlets and are not available in full price retail stores. Many suggest the outlet bags are lesser quality. I have never owned a made for outlet bag so I cannot comment. All MFF(made for factory) bags will have an"f" in embossed on the creed. The horse and carriage emblem is only fr select retail bags from the Madison line. Not all bags purchased in the full price stores have this emblem in fact most do not.

Do we know if there a brand your wife likes best?

I also collect handbags so although I am no expert, I AM frugal so that I can afford more!

Oh, one more question? Can I go????

She's only ever gotten one brand name bag....a Dooney and Burke bag from the outlet on last year's vacation. Other than that, she's always gotten bags at Target and similar places. She's always been jealous of "those cutesy little girls at work with their Coach purses." :lmao: She is definitely falling victim to peer pressure, but as I said, we all have our vices and she deserves a nice bag or two.

At the Coach outlet in Vero Beach I always check the serial number inside the purse. Most of them start with an F for factory made and sold but I found 1 that was a "real" non factory coach and I bought it for a lot less than it was on sale for at the mall the same day.

The Premium Outlets in orlando at the end of International right now shows a 20% off coupon on the mall website. I have never been there when there weren't any coupons being offered. I also have never seen a non F serial number there.

The Dooney outlet in vero is never busy, everyone is across the parking lot at the Coach place. I go in there and look but I am just not into the hard structured look and feel of the Dooneys. The Coach items are usually cheaper.

fyi, coach outlets still do have coupons (i have an email with a 20% off one for last weekend).
they do not have them all the time, but it does seem at least 1x a month i receive one. they also give the coupons out at the store entrance if you don't have one. personally, i like the coach/D&B/kate spade outlet bags....i can change my bag every few days (i have a rather large - over 200 - collection of both full price and outlet pieces, all of the above brands as well as LV :blush:). the only bags i don't care for are michael kors - quality is lower, and they don't stand behind their bags as much.

congrats to your wife!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter