Priceline - Got A Great Deal

KevinM

Shows Up Every 2 Months Or So
I had reservations through Dollar with the KISS2 code, a full-size (Ford Taurus or Similar) for $221.00 (9 Days December 7-16th).

Just for fun I went to Priceline to see how I could do, got a full size SUV for 9 days with Alamo for $18.00 a day!

Your Offer Price: $18.00
Total Rental Days: 9
Subtotal: $162.00
Total Taxes & Fees: $58.55
Total Charges: $220.55

I have never been able to get a decent deal with them before, and I was shocked when they accepted my offer.

It seems to work better when you make your offer within a week or two of your arrival date.

Good luck!

I've got a mid-size car booked with Dollar using the KISS2 code from 11/29-12/5 for $140 and I haven't been able to get anything better. I've always been able to get something for around $100 so maybe I'll give priceline a try. I've never used them for car rentals but I've done two hotel reservations with them, one for our pre-cruise stay Wednesday night.

Is there a way to tell before you bid if you're getting onsite or shuttle? I really don't want to use someone who's not in the terminal.

I can't remember exactly, but I think there is an option for in-terminal agencies only.

I don't think there is an option for onsight only, but the only off terminal priceline uses at MCO is Hertz and thier shuttle is great. I generally take Hertz over other rental car companies.

(And the Alamo reservation reminds me of why I don't like to use PL. I HATE Alamo LOL!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter