Priceline Express Deals

We are going 4/1-4/8. I see a deal on Hotwire right now for a 3-star hotel in the Bonnet Creek area for $183 a night. It's advertising 62% off the regular price of $478 a night and has a 4.0/5 star rating. There is no resort fee and lists airport shuttle and free internet as amenities. What hotel do you think this might be?

I just searched 4/1-4/8 on Hotwire, and I'm not seeing $183. I'm seeing 4.0/5 3-star for $153 (probably AS Music).

But based on your listing, I'd say it's AS Music or Movies, probably Music with the family suites being the $478/night (but that seems unusually high). Could you post a screen shot? What does it say about bed type and distance to other landmarks (look at the map icon where it will list distance to Animal Kingdom, etc.)?

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that I'm searching for two adults and two children, so that might make a difference. It does not give any information about the bed type. It's 1.3 miles from AK, 2.8 miles from Epcot, and 1.4 miles from HS.

I think the general rule is don't book unless you are okay with all the options.

In my recent All-Star booking, I was hoping for a family suite or maybe a different resort, but I wouldn't have booked if I didn't think I'd be happy in AS Music standard.

The prices are lower precisely because of the risk. It's okay to not be okay with that.

Since I'm going at a low-er crowd time when there seems to be decent inventory left, I realize that there will probably be better deals if I wait until closer to my trip. For me, though, getting on property for $106/night, including weekends, four months out is more important to me than waiting. That's my comfort level. Others are comfortable rolling the dice a week or two before they go and possibly lucking into an amazing deal, but that level of risk is not for me. You have to decide what works for you.
Great post
The $140 you may save last minute ain't worth stressing over.

Last edited:
No. Pop is 4.1, but the $142 deal OP posted has a 4.0 rating, which is either Movies or Music. Looking at the distances, it's 1.3 miles from AK, which is consistent with All Stars.

Now that I'm home on my desktop, I can see the bed type is full beds, which means it's probably Music, not Movies.

There is a 4.1 3* deal on those dates for $164, which is 2.9 miles from AK, so that's likely Pop. The other 4.1 3* deal for $140 is probably AS Sports, being less expensive, having double beds, and being 1 mile from AK.

Thanks for all the info! I currently have a Pop reservation booked with an AP discount for those dates. I’m looking to either get a moderate for the same price point I have at Pop or get a value resort at a much lower rate. I’ll keep my eyes open now that I have a way to narrow down what resort it might be.

I forgot to mention that I'm searching for two adults and two children, so that might make a difference. It does not give any information about the bed type. It's 1.3 miles from AK, 2.8 miles from Epcot, and 1.4 miles from HS.
The 183 and 153 appear to be the same. When I draw the borders with the app they both show Asmu. Go with 2 people on HW then add the other 2 through wholesale and save $30/night

Okay, I'm still not seeing it. But the 1.3 miles from AK, plus 3* and 4.0/5 is usually AS Music. Does it offer bed choice? Usually something along the lines of "hotel chooses bed type" or "standard" or "preferred."

Do the search again for 2 adults. You can add children later. If you search for 4 people, Hotwire sometimes adds in the extra person fee (which there isn't if two of those 4 are children, but there seems to be a glitch in the site). For a WDW hotel, you want to do two adults, book with that price, and then add kids.

I just booked AKL 5/1-5/3 $296, showed original price as $549 (price of Savanna view) which was a supposed 46% discount. Linked it to MDE and got a standard room. Bit of a bummer...

Hey don’t be bummed! About 5 or 6 days before your trip call and request a “Partial Savannah View”. I did this last year around this time and had an AMAZING standard room that’s balcony was over a “people pen”. Views were better than my DVC Savannah View rental with that standard room booked from Priceline so ya never know!!!

Hi! You guys have helped me a ton in the past. I was wondering if you had any idea what hotel is on Hotwire 3/16 to 3/19. 2 options with shuttle and no resort fee. $134 dollars. Edited to add 3 star resort 4/5 68% off. Thank you.

Hi! You guys have helped me a ton in the past. I was wondering if you had any idea what hotel is on Hotwire 3/16 to 3/19. 2 options with shuttle and no resort fee. $134 dollars. Edited to add 3 star resort 4/5 68% off. Thank you.

I'm not seeing anything for $134 for 3/16-3/19. The default search is two adults. Are you doing that or adding in extra people, perhaps? Could you post a screen shot?

I see 3-star 4.0/5 for $119 that is probably AS Music standard.
I see 3-star 4.1/5 for $117 that is probably AS Sports standard.

Thank you I modified from 2 adults and 1 child and got similar pricing. I will
Report back when I book. Thanks a million again

Thank you I modified from 2 adults and 1 child and got similar pricing. I will
Report back when I book. Thanks a million again

Just make sure you book only for the 2 adults. You can add the child for free afterwards, but you can't take away the erroneous extra fee Hotwire threw in.

I booked it. I didn't want to not get it.
Still showing for me. View attachment 462631
MDE is showing standard. I called Priceline. They are having management contact me within 3 business days. It's a good price for standard, but it would be a killer deal for club.

I don't know if anyone was waiting to see how we made out. I ended up with a standard room at BC.

I emailed screenshots to Priceline of the club level regular offer and the standard room offering at Disney. Priceline gave me an additional percentage off my standard room.

So take screenshots of everything. I only did because I was going back and forth with my sister about the booking.

I don't know if anyone was waiting to see how we made out. I ended up with a standard room at BC.

I emailed screenshots to Priceline of the club level regular offer and the standard room offering at Disney. Priceline gave me an additional percentage off my standard room.

So take screenshots of everything. I only did because I was going back and forth with my sister about the booking.

What rate did you end up with after the additional percentage off? I’m glad they worked with you on this.

No. Pop is 4.1, but the $142 deal OP posted has a 4.0 rating, which is either Movies or Music. Looking at the distances, it's 1.3 miles from AK, which is consistent with All Stars.

Now that I'm home on my desktop, I can see the bed type is full beds, which means it's probably Music, not Movies.

There is a 4.1 3* deal on those dates for $164, which is 2.9 miles from AK, so that's likely Pop. The other 4.1 3* deal for $140 is probably AS Sports, being less expensive, having double beds, and being 1 mile from AK.
I disagree. There are what I believe to be two All Stars coming up, but they are not priced that high. The one for $115/nt lists full beds as an option as you mentioned, and the one for $114/nt lists double beds as an option. I don’t see a 3 star 4.1 for $142 with full beds as an option. In fact, I don’t see a 3 star for $142 at all anymore so I guess it‘s a moot point. See screen shot.

64170338-496D-4605-9BD9-2F052D4CF225.jpeg

FYI, there’s currently a fairly fool proof way of identifying Pop via the app. On the right side of the screen there are some select reviews listed which hint at the property in question. Murphy bed is a dead give away in my opinion. See screen shot. This is what led me to guess Pop in response to @570traveler. Hope this helps!

9FCE2F41-F195-4448-9E41-34F67D1E32EE.jpeg

I disagree. There are what I believe to be two All Stars coming up, but they are not priced that high. The one for $115/nt lists full beds as an option as you mentioned, and the one for $114/nt lists double beds as an option. I don’t see a 3 star 4.1 for $142 with full beds as an option. In fact, I don’t see a 3 star for $142 at all anymore so I guess it‘s a moot point. See screen shot.

View attachment 464693

FYI, there’s currently a fairly fool proof way of identifying Pop via the app. On the right side of the screen there are some select reviews listed which hint at the property in question. Murphy bed is a dead give away in my opinion. See screen shot. This is what led me to guess Pop in response to @570traveler. Hope this helps!

View attachment 464694
How did you replace the map with reviews? Seems I used to know how to do that but cant remember how to get there.
App as in mobile app or desktop app?

View attachment 464693

View attachment 464694
This is Hotwire. Deals come and go quickly. I don't doubt that you found these All-Star listings late last night but those weren't there yesterday afternoon when we were discussing a deal PP asked about. Yesterday there was a deal for $142, and you told PP it was likely Pop because of the 4.1 rating. But PP's $142 posting was 4.0, had double beds, and was in the AK area - that was an All-Star, not Pop.

As of this morning, theres a 4.1 rating for 3-star at $139 that probably is Pop, but it wasn't there yesterday.

We are going 4/1-4/8. I see a deal on Hotwire right now for a 3-star hotel in the Bonnet Creek area for $183 a night. It's advertising 62% off the regular price of $478 a night and has a 4.0/5 star rating. There is no resort fee and lists airport shuttle and free internet as amenities. What hotel do you think this might be?
Could it be AoA since their family suites come up close to $478 on Hotwire? If it is, it’s probably a standard room. Are there bed choices?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter