Priceline Express Deals

well I called the Swan to try and get my confirmation numbers for my MDE and they still aren't showing it in their system. It's been over 48 hours, guess I'll try and call again tomorrow.

well I called the Swan to try and get my confirmation numbers for my MDE and they still aren't showing it in their system. It's been over 48 hours, guess I'll try and call again tomorrow.
When I booked with PL I waited 4 days before finally calling in. When I booked with hotwire, I waited only 1 day. When I called in I pressed the option for guest services. Both times they were very nice on the phone.

When I booked with PL I waited 4 days before finally calling in. When I booked with hotwire, I waited only 1 day. When I called in I pressed the option for guest services. Both times they were very nice on the phone.

I tried guest services and she couldn't find it unfortunately. I want to cancel my POFQ ressies but I'm not doing that until I see the Swan ressies in my MDE. ;) ;)

I'm pretty sure it's a standard room.
Did you put the confirmation number into MDE and check? That original rate of $795/night they’re comparing the deal to is much higher than the standard room rate at BC. Might be an upgraded room category!

Editing to say oops, I missed your reply right before this.

Curious... for those of you who have had Swan/Dolphin as a PE deal before, was it a standard room or have you gotten different room categories?

Does anyone know what resort this could be? It’s on Hotwire, I don’t know if it could be a value resort? Any help is much appreciated!

Attachments

• A22D9050-6384-434F-86F0-38D003F15E1A.jpeg
    A22D9050-6384-434F-86F0-38D003F15E1A.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 66
Does anyone know what resort this could be? It’s on Hotwire, I don’t know if it could be a value resort? Any help is much appreciated!
Check through better bidding hotel lists, they have a service called reveal hotels. There's links over there at betterbidding dot com

Curious... for those of you who have had Swan/Dolphin as a PE deal before, was it a standard room or have you gotten different room categories?

we had a one night stay at the Dolphin in October before our YC ressie. We had a view of the water. I think being Marriott Bonvoy members helped with that so I would sign up for it.

we had a one night stay at the Dolphin in October before our YC ressie. We had a view of the water. I think being Marriott Bonvoy members helped with that so I would sign up for it.
Did you get assigned your room type at check in, or did it show up on MDE?

Do Swan and Dolphin pop on and off express deals usually, or once someone else books a deal are they gone? I saw a good rate for what I assume was Dolphin yesterday for our possible dates in April, but it's gone today :guilty: We probably won't know definite dates until next week, any chance it'll pop back on there?
I booked PLE deal Dolphin back in July for our May stay (2 rooms). Yes crazy in advance but the rooms had disappeared for like 2 weeks, so when I saw them back I just booked them. After a few days the rooms disappeared again and have not come back since! I keep checking - cause I'm a masochist ;) - and saw the Swan one more time but never the Dolphin. I am not saying that is what is happening with your dates but the sooner you can confirm your dates the better.

My reservation took forever to add to my MDE. I called the hotel but they did not have it so I called PL who then emailed me a different confirmation number from the one in the original email. I called the hotel and then they could see the reservation, they gave me the number I needed for MDE. It was a bit stressful but it worked out.

All right new question of the day, I had pop century already booked and received magic bands for my jan 15th trip. I just booked the swan on hotwire so I need to cancel the pop reservation. What happens with the magic bands? I paid the $10 upgrade to get different designs for the 2 magic bands. I separately bought 1 annual pass and also bought 1 4 day park hopper from undercover tourist. I want to keep the magic bands for this trip and my AP.
My new reservation isn't linked to MDE yet. Of course when I click the cancel reservation link it wants me to wait 30 minutes.

Edit, after waiting through the 30 minutes I was able to just click cancel on my reservation. It was pretty much no questions asked. It looks like no issue with magic bands.
Also, I just linked in my hotwire reservation to MDE, but again I had to call in. The numbers in the email from hotwire weren't working for the reservation I made last night on MDE. The guest services gave me the number and I was able to add it in.
When they first started offering the upgraded bands I had read that if you cancel the reservation you would get a refund for what you paid minus the retail price of the band. You should check with the upgraded Magic Band thread just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter