Priceline Express Deals

We are looking for a last minute deal on any moderate OR Pop Century or All Star Movies. We aren't interested in All Star Sports or Music because they don't have refurbished rooms yet. Our dates are June 27-July 1. Can anyone help? I'm just starting to figure out this whole Express Deals thing! We are using Magical Express, so an on-property resort is a must.

Thanks for any help!

I see one coming up for $95 a night for your dates. It looks to be Art of Animation Little Mermaid rooms.

I don't see anything else on the express deals that would be a Disney resort right now.

the other day when I was checking hotwire, I was offered a chance to check a sample of the room ... an tips to have that come up again? I can't remember what I didn't to make that an option! LOL!
There is nothing special. Some hotels have a room preview and some do not.

Hey y'all! I've been away for a while and completely forgot what to look for. does anyone see anything for 8/25 to 8/29?

Hey y'all! I've been away for a while and completely forgot what to look for. does anyone see anything for 8/25 to 8/29?
Nothing at Disney resorts right now. When you search, narrow down to Walt Disney Resort-Bonnet Creek (most resorts) and Walt Disney Resort-Disney Springs (for Port Orleans). Look for amenities listed as free internet access, swimming pool, restaurant (sometimes spa for deluxe hotels). Hotel Canary is a big help, but you can further narrow it down by looking for that. Also Disney resorts don't charge a mandatory (resort) fee. Swan and Dolphin and several of the other non-Disney resorts on Disney property do.

If you do Priceline and use a code I think that you will be doing ok. And that is at Disney.

For example, I see CBR for 168 a night, POFQ at 185, and PORS for 191, Animal Kingdom Villas for 273... All of those are without the code so you can save a bit more (before taxes...).

Course, I'm not sure what you are looking for.

Last edited:
If you do Priceline and use a code I think that you will be doing ok. And that is at Disney.

For example, I see CBR for 168 a night, POFQ at 185, and PORS for 191, Animal Kingdom Villas for 273... All of those are without the code so you can save a bit more (before taxes...).

Note, I only checked Express Deals (of which there are currently none for those dates), these are regular Priceline deals. Which generally are the same as Disney's (though sometimes you can score a room which was sold out on Disney's website).

Note, I only checked Express Deals (of which there are currently none for those dates), these are regular Priceline deals. Which generally are the same as Disney's (though sometimes you can score a room which was sold out on Disney's website).

Yup, this wasn't a critique of what you posted earlier... (my apologies if it appeared that way) and I specifically mentioned using a code.

I checked those prices against Disney's site and all of the prices seemed very decent... that's all.

If I were looking for that time I would use them (if I couldn't find a better express deal)... both of which I can't do in Sept. :(

Just wanted to point out that once in a while the published rates are lower than Disney. I’m staying at Coronado now on a published deal, and it was about $75 a night cheaper than Disney’s rates (even Annual Passholder rates.) YMMV.

When you search, narrow down to Walt Disney Resort-Bonnet Creek (most resorts) and Walt Disney Resort-Disney Springs (for Port Orleans). Look for amenities listed as free internet access, swimming pool, restaurant (sometimes spa for deluxe hotels).
And if you search the specific areas suggested by @justlook3, "airport shuttle should be a pretty good tip off. No other properties in those two areas offers a(n implied) free shuttle.

Disney is too far from the airport :).

Yup, this wasn't a critique of what you posted earlier... (my apologies if it appeared that way) and I specifically mentioned using a code.

I checked those prices against Disney's site and all of the prices seemed very decent... that's all.

If I were looking for that time I would use them (if I couldn't find a better express deal)... both of which I can't do in Sept. :(

Yes, I just wanted to clarify to avoid confusion, especially since I read it wrong and didn't think Express Deal (I guess it was an extra coffee day, so I apologize for sounding huffy). Actually those rates looked pretty good! I used an express deal back in December (!) for my September trip and got Animal Kingdom Villas for $159 a night. But I need an extra night now because of my flight and I really am having a hard time justifying paying more than I did for that for an All Star or Pop. Sigh. Given that with the exception of the Epcot area, there are tons of rooms still available, I'm hoping Express deals will pop up soon for us on September trips!
For my date, the rates are pretty much the same as rack, I have had luck on Expedia in the past getting a sale rate when a room/resort I wanted was sold out on Disney's site. And of course, Expedia/Priceline/etc can be used with cash back sites which saves you a little more too.

I just did a search on the PL app, clicked express deals. Chose what I know to be Dolphin just to double check the total. On the generic resort description page - where it has the brand it could be and what is around the area - it has the Dolphin info. It mentions the resort by name several times and has the specific details for the hotel. Not much of a blind bid ;)

Edit - is this something that has been mentioned before? I just went on it again and tried a different hotel this one I knew was the Waldorf. Clicked on the total then went back and it brought up the Waldorf Astoria name and info.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter