Priceline Express Deals

Has anyone been having issues with Hotel Canary recently? I can’t get it to work, and I can’t get room descriptions to show up on the regular site...

Has anyone been having issues with Hotel Canary recently? I can’t get it to work, and I can’t get room descriptions to show up on the regular site...

Are you on a Mac? I read you have to click the "book" button and take it to the next screen before you can click the canary button.

I'm on a Mac and doing the above I see descriptions, though they all sound the same, thus not Disney.

I can't get it to work either, and I'm using Chrome.

I was having trouble as well. I found if you click on "4 star hotel" or whatever hotel you're looking at, it will bring you to a new page and hotel canary is working there.

I can't get it to work either, and I'm using Chrome.
Chrome on Windows 10. I found that when the page with the list of Express deals comes up, just click on the Canary/desk bell icon to see
"Place your mouse over the area name and wait few seconds to see the list of hotels associated to the deal..." Then I use the mouse to hover over the 3.5-Star Hotel (or whatever it says), and the drop-down list appears. You can just keep going down the list to see what the possibilities are. If I remember correctly (which I probably don't), it didn't work like that last week. I would choose the hotel to get its page, then Canary would give the possible names. I don't know if this makes any sense, but it's what's working for me---finally.

Hello! I am new to the board :) Looking for a disney moderate resort December 16-22. I've been reading through the forum for the past couple of months to see what I should be looking for on PL and HW, but I still feel nervous. Am I still to far out to find a POR or POFQ? I've been monitoring PL and HW and still haven't seen anything remotely close. I do remember reading another post about what to look for in the descriptions, how accurate are those?​

Hi if I book a Disney hotel through Priceline, will they give me a Disney booking reference so that I can add it to MDE for fast passes etc? Thanks

Is this different from the Hotel Confirmation number on my Priceline itinerary? Because that number has not been working on MDE when I try to link the reservation. Thanks!
I can't remember if it's different, but WDW sent a confirmation within a day or two. It was linked to my account. It was a different type of number, but worked the same for FPP.

Hello! I am new to the board :) Looking for a disney moderate resort December 16-22. I've been reading through the forum for the past couple of months to see what I should be looking for on PL and HW, but I still feel nervous. Am I still to far out to find a POR or POFQ? I've been monitoring PL and HW and still haven't seen anything remotely close. I do remember reading another post about what to look for in the descriptions, how accurate are those?​

The descriptions are accurate but know the chances of you getting those hotels for that time frame are slim to none. People were finding those this summer when bookings were down. You are going at a popular time, so I highly doubt you'll find those appear on PL or HW. Are they even available on the WDW site for your days? IF and that's a very big IF they would appear it wouldn't be until at the most, a month before. Sometimes they don't appear until a couple of days before.

Anyone know which hotel’s location is Disney’s Maingate West under express deal?

You can click MAP and see exactly what area they are referring to. Main gate West is mostly the old 192. Most, not all but most of the hotels you will find are older and don't get very good reviews.

The descriptions are accurate but know the chances of you getting those hotels for that time frame are slim to none. People were finding those this summer when bookings were down. You are going at a popular time, so I highly doubt you'll find those appear on PL or HW. Are they even available on the WDW site for your days? IF and that's a very big IF they would appear it wouldn't be until at the most, a month before. Sometimes they don't appear until a couple of days before.
The days are still available on the WDW website, so we'll see what happens. We have a reservation at best western in Disney Springs, but would love to stay on-site for the convenience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter