Priceline Express Deals

Exciting to see such a great rate for POFQ. It’s a great resort!
It will be our first mod experience (1st stay was All Star Sports, last was BC/Poly split) so we are excited to try it. We have heard great things about POFQ and can't beat the price!

Exciting to see such a great rate for POFQ. It’s a great resort!
How were you able to link your express deal to your MDE account so fast. I booked an express deal for POFQ on Thursday and
when I enter the hotel confirmation number, listed on my priceline receipt, in my MDE account I get an error saying it's not found. I have tried using priceline chat and also called priceline directly and they were not able to help me. They told me they would get back to me within 2 business days. I have also called the Disney wholesale dept directly and they were not able to find my reservation in their system either.

(first post so go easy!) Likewise I have also scored POFQ through Priceline Express deals for August. The jazz evenings hint is correct. Weirdly, I had to split my reservation in two, as it seemed the max stay was 1 week.
Both reservations displayed the confirmation number instantly, and both took about 5 minutes before MDE would accept them.
Thanks for everyone's help!

Great to hear that people are getting POFQ. That is a great resort. I am surprised that it comes up on Priceline since it is a small resort. I am thinking everyone in August might have the good fortune of smaller crowds if these popular resorts are coming up on Priceline. Have a great trip everyone.

How were you able to link your express deal to your MDE account so fast. I booked an express deal for POFQ on Thursday and
when I enter the hotel confirmation number, listed on my priceline receipt, in my MDE account I get an error saying it's not found. I have tried using priceline chat and also called priceline directly and they were not able to help me. They told me they would get back to me within 2 business days. I have also called the Disney wholesale dept directly and they were not able to find my reservation in their system either.
The email I received from Priceline with the itinerary for my trip listed the Priceline trip number. It also listed a different number as “Hotel confirmation number” and is the number I used to link it in MDE. It was listed with all the details of the reservation. Hope that helps. I didn’t need to contact them for it.

Thanks sooo much for posting all of your finds! Is it too soon to look for Sept. 5 - 7th? I'd consider booking those dates if I could find something good. I'd have to change my flight though, and won't do that unless I can find a good hotel deal. I read that someone got the Polynesian for $230. Any insights on how to know if it's the Polynesian? What 'zone' do I look up? Thanks for any insights. :)

Thanks sooo much for posting all of your finds! Is it too soon to look for Sept. 5 - 7th? I'd consider booking those dates if I could find something good. I'd have to change my flight though, and won't do that unless I can find a good hotel deal. I read that someone got the Polynesian for $230. Any insights on how to know if it's the Polynesian? What 'zone' do I look up? Thanks for any insights. :)

I'm looking for those dates also as an add on to my already booked dates of 9/2 to 9/5. The Poly for $230? That would be cool.

What’s the cheapest anyone has been able to book the Swan via Hotwire anyway? I figure that I’d be getting a 2-queen room for about $1600 for 5 nights from 10/30-11/4. If I can do significantly better than that I would wait; however, I have to take the 60-day FP window into account. That means that if I want to take full advantage of that window I need to buy my park tickets by the end of August at the latest. If I’m going to do the Costco package deal I would have to book it by then and I’m not sure if Hotwire will have great deals on the Swan by then. Thoughts?

Does anyone have a 10% code for Priceline....or know of a site that I could find one?

Thanks!

So the PL Express was a new discovery for me as I was researching all things POFQ, since it will be our first moderate stay in September. I booked the Annual Passholder enchanted discount there, but am now seeing the lower rates for August dates. My question is-- how realistic is it that these PL rates go month to month? The Disney balance is due early August, but I wouldn't want to cancel in hopes of the PL deals and lose out. Any insight, or is it a total gamble?

Funny enough eBay has them for $1.00 or so... worth it to save 10%! If they email me another one I’m happy to share.
Thanks....just had a look and there is one for $3.99. My totally booking is 10 nights so that 10% is over $100. I'm in Canada so the exchange rate right now is a killer. All the little discounts actually make a difference.

Thanks....just had a look and there is one for $3.99. My totally booking is 10 nights so that 10% is over $100. I'm in Canada so the exchange rate right now is a killer. All the little discounts actually make a difference.
Also sign up for ebates - it’s 5% cash back on Priceline hotels right now! After you finish your trip it will be added to your account and you will get a check.

Funny enough eBay has them for $1.00 or so... worth it to save 10%! If they email me another one I’m happy to share.

That is funny. I seem to get them once a week so if I get one this week I have no problem sharing it for free with someone at all. My trip is not until October so I have plenty of time.

Strange that we never receive them in email, and we use Priceline multiple times a year. :(

Strange that we never receive them in email, and we use Priceline multiple times a year. :(

That is strange because I had one this week but I looked and it expired on the 26th. I have been using priceline since they first came out even when they had the name your own gas price lol

Reactions: CJK
Does anyone have a 10% code for Priceline....or know of a site that I could find one?

Thanks!

Better bidding has 5% off right now. You just click the link through their website and type in the code. Also sign up to get their emails. I got a 10% off within a couple of days of signing up.

Reactions: CJK
That is funny. I seem to get them once a week so if I get one this week I have no problem sharing it for free with someone at all. My trip is not until October so I have plenty of time.
Do you think I wold be safe to wait a day or two? I'm 99% sure I'm seeing POP for the first part of my trip and will book POFQ for the second part. Was kind of wanting to book today and be done.

Better bidding has 5% off right now. You just click the link through their website and type in the code. Also sign up to get their emails. I got a 10% off within a couple of days of signing up.
For some reason that Better Bidding code doesn't work for me. I have tried repeatedly to sign up for the Priceline emails and it just won't take my info.

I just booked POFQ with Priceline Express yesterday for $105 a night, garden view room. We have two kids and I know that a few people were able to get their reservation updated to include them through talking to someone on Priceline chat. I just wanted to say that we did not have any luck with that. I talked to them once, then Disney who was not able to add them and even sent me to their IT dept. to try. I tried again with Priceline chat with no luck. So, I called Disney back and was told to call the Disney Wholesale dept. who should be able to do it. I just called them and they added the kids with no trouble and it all updated in the My Disney Experience page, as well. Just wanted to share my experience, I guess it all depends on who you happen to talk to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter