Price your vacation online question?

YouCanFly09

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know the time frame in which you can price your vacation online? Is it a year before the trip or 10 months? I am starting to plan for January 2nd-6th 2014 but i cannot get this tool to work for me.

I thought it was a year but maybe not....remember the prices will change the closer to your vacation too cause they will have deals for 2014 closer 2 2014

I think it might be more then a year...when you click on the part to enter the date it should give you a Calender option to press and will show u all the months/year available

you can book a room only but the 2014 packages have not come out yet - I'm thinking August for package prices
room only has over a year to book - I wish I could book 2 years out then I could pay on the trip for longer time period instead of DH using the money on other things

The 2014 pricing won't come out until much later in the year, maybe August or September? I think one year they came out with the following year's pricing in June, but that was an anomaly.

I think you can book a room-only ressie at 499 days out, but the price won't be guaranteed until the package prices come out for 2014, probably sometime this summer. And of course packages can't be booked until then at all, usually it's in July or August.

If there is a certain room you really have to have, you can go ahead and book it at 499 days, but keep in mind that it's highly likely the prices will go up next year, as they do most years.

New rates usually come out in August, but have come out as early as June or July. As others have said, you have to wait until the new rates come out to book a package and/or book online. You can book room only now (499 days out) by calling, which will be quoted at the highest rate for 2013 and automatically adjusted once the 2014 rates are released. You will be required to make a deposit equal to 1 night's room rate + tax, with the balance due at check in. If you know you want a package, it's best to wait until the new rates come out as booking room only now and changing to a package later would require the room only having to be cancelled/refunded, and a package booked. This would require a new deposit of $200 (with the balance due 45 days prior to arrival) as money paid toward one cannot be transferred to the other.

I am looking for prices in 2014 as well. Hopefully they will bring back free dining. I havent seen it yet for this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter