Price Question....

BKROCK

Earning My Ears
Hi! We currently have our first cruise booked for 9/7 (4 night). We may be moving soon, so we may have to cancel our cruise due to moving expenses. We booked back in Feb. and got a great rate, $2241 for the 3 of us. If I have to cancel, what are my chances of getting a good deal closer to the cruise date. Thanks!

I am no expert it just depends on how full the ship is before departure. I have seem discounted rates on some that I gave not seen on others. I'd say 50/50

Hi! We currently have our first cruise booked for 9/7 (4 night). We may be moving soon, so we may have to cancel our cruise due to moving expenses. We booked back in Feb. and got a great rate, $2241 for the 3 of us. If I have to cancel, what are my chances of getting a good deal closer to the cruise date. Thanks!
Feb is low season so a reasonable chance.

Are you thinking to take the same cruise (but need the cash now for moving)? Or doing a different cruise date? Right now that cruise is sold out of inside and oceanview staterooms, so it is seemingly quite popular for a September cruise (which is typically low season) -- maybe due to being the week of Labor Day despite many schools back in session around then. DCL typically releases special offers on cruises that aren't selling well, but that doesn't rule out the possibility of a *GT on any cruise.

Good luck with the move and enjoy your cruise!

Are you thinking to take the same cruise (but need the cash now for moving)? Or doing a different cruise date? Right now that cruise is sold out of inside and oceanview staterooms, so it is seemingly quite popular for a September cruise (which is typically low season) -- maybe due to being the week of Labor Day despite many schools back in session around then. DCL typically releases special offers on cruises that aren't selling well, but that doesn't rule out the possibility of a *GT on any cruise.

Good luck with the move and enjoy your cruise!

Just checked, its the Dream, plenty left in all categories, we would like to stay with the same cruise, but need the cash for moving. Thanks!

Just checked, its the Dream, plenty left in all categories, we would like to stay with the same cruise, but need the cash for moving. Thanks!

Hmm...I must have checked the wrong date maybe.

Oops, I had my passenger count incorrect. Limited availability for 4, but yes many categories currently available for a party of 3.

Enjoy!

I looked on cruisefish and all the categories have gone up and there are some sold out. You may or may not see a last minute rate. With it being a holiday - not sure. If you do book again, you will get the prevailing rates - not the rate that you booked at originally.

We are on that cruise................Hope you are able to work it out where you all can still go.

Look forward to seeing you at the Palo Brunch!!! lol

There is no way to know for sure but I would lean towards prices only increasing. We are on that same cruise so what I can tell you is that we booked in Jan of this year and booking today our same category of room would cost $500 more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter