Price of Gumdrop Chairs Green VS Red

paloma91

PrincessPaloma on VMK
Why are the prices of the chairs different? Red is 300 and Green is 500. This doesn't make sense

well, maybe because they already got us to buy a lot of red ones cheaper so we spent a lot buying many red ones...and now we want to match the amount bought of green ones to our red so...up the prices on green when we have little credits left? :confused3

Nobody will ever know the way VMK works.

It was exactly the same last year. The candy canes were 500 credits each then the yellow came alond and it was 1000.

Nobody will ever know the way VMK works.

It was exactly the same last year. The candy canes were 500 credits each then the yellow came alond and it was 1000.

(as well as the Dreidel Chairs)...and now the Candy Canes are 1/2 the original cost...

Should we wait to buy gumdrops till next year? :laughing:

I looked in a bag of gumdrops and I didn't see as many green as red. I'm sure this has something to do with it. Also, the green kind taste better in my opinion.

Hmm, I wonder if Yellow Candy Canes taste better than blue ones...?

Or perhaps is it more comfortable to sit in a Red Dreidel Chair than a Blue one? I'll have to ask my avatar. ;)

Even though it is not logical to us, It is normal in VMK world for different colors of the same item to cost different prices. Look in the stores very few items are the same price in every color one is allways more for some reason.

here is the excuse :

yavn needs credits to pay for his Malibu Beach house in VMK. Hey, dont look at me, i heard about this on the boards. :thumbsup2

heh, wether intentional or not. This is exactly how some things become more rare than others.

The HKDL disneyland pin for instance. It was available as long as the rest of the HKDL set, but it cost 1000 credits. Less were bought, and well... you know you couldnt get one of those pins even with the rest of the set as your offer.

Is that why they do it? we will never know. That is the effect however.

Aengus, that's why I bought a lot of Yellow Candy Canes and Dreidel Chairs last year. However, things haven't turned out to be as advantageous for the holiday items as they were for the HKDL Pin.

...which is too bad... lol

Hmm, I wonder if Yellow Candy Canes taste better than blue ones...?

Or perhaps is it more comfortable to sit in a Red Dreidel Chair than a Blue one? I'll have to ask my avatar. ;)

Lol mine said It Didnt Matter..what evers the cheapest because she's running low on credits ;)

Hmm..yeah the prices dont make much sense:confused:
but wouldnt it be awesome if like,
VMK was planning to make the stores give everything
for sale for free or for like, one credit!
:rotfl: haha.

Hmm..yeah the prices dont make much sense:confused:
but wouldnt it be awesome if like,
VMK was planning to make the stores give everything
for sale for free or for like, one credit!
:rotfl: haha.

Or a buy one get one free. Or they should give out coupons just like Webkinz LOL

Or a buy one get one free. Or they should give out coupons just like Webkinz LOL

:rotfl: well anything to keep me from spending ALL of my credits...
again!
:rotfl:
plus, all that in the newsletter that said next month would be magical, or something like that is very, very tempting :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter