Price of CD of pictures on Wild Arctic Up Close Tour

Mom2SamandJames

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how much the photo CD is that you can purchase after theWild Arctic Up. Close Tour? Since cameras aren't allowed on the tour, I was wondering just how expensive that CD really is. Thanks!

$50 - I purchased the CD plus (3) 5x7's for $59.99 plus tax. Also even though I was under the impression no cameras were allowed on the close up tours, the entire group was allowed to use their own cameras for the duration of the tour. We were told our electronics could be splashed and ruined by salt water but we were welcome to use them. I got A LOT of pictures but their pictures were from another vantage point and got much better shots.

$50 - I purchased the CD plus (3) 5x7's for $59.99 plus tax. Also even though I was under the impression no cameras were allowed on the close up tours, the entire group was allowed to use their own cameras for the duration of the tour. We were told our electronics could be splashed and ruined by salt water but we were welcome to use them. I got A LOT of pictures but their pictures were from another vantage point and got much better shots.

Some tours allow cameras. Specifically; the Wild Arctic Tour does NOT allow cameras. Just to clarify.

Some tours allow cameras. Specifically; the Wild Arctic Tour does NOT allow cameras. Just to clarify.

Our close up tour was listed as no cameras and yet when we arrived we were told we could bring them so YMMV?

Our close up tour was listed as no cameras and yet when we arrived we were told we could bring them so YMMV?

I'm not sure what "YMMV" stands for.

I don't know why the list that some tours don't allow them. As someone that is very fimilar with several of the SeaWorld tours, I don't know why the would say cameras aren't allowed on the dolphins up close tour or the Sealion and Otter up close tour; as far as I know they are allowed on those tours :confused3

I was just pointing out that this thread was specifically asking about Wild Arctic Tour, which I know, for sure, does not allow cameras.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter