• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Price of bottled pop

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
I can't seem to remember if pop is $2 or $2.50 and if that icludes tax. If anyone can help that would be great. Tryng to get my budget sorted out and we are huge pop drinkers. Thanks.

I think it is $2.50 and includes tax....

Every food purchase at Disney can pretty much be counted on as an even amount--a dollar amount and a quarters amount....The tax is "back-figured" so that the item amount plus tax equals these nice rounded numbers posted on the menus.

Pennies, nickles, and dimes are pretty much just for the souvenirs :)

Ooops--Except for the sit-down restuarants..I'm talking about the snack stands and fast food places and such...buffets I think are a flat rate--but the sit-down with menus, I'm not so sure.

Drink Prices:

Bottled Soda's and Large Waters $2.50
Small Water's- $1.25
Fountain Soda- $2.29 large or $1.89 medium
Frozen Drinks (Lemonade/etc)- $3.29

That's the prices I can remember from last month's visit... Also here is a budget tip, you can always ask for a free cup of ice/water at any of the stands that have fountains and at counter service/sit downs. It helps when your thirsty but don't want to spend $$$ for a drink.

Originally posted by hockey mom
I can't seem to remember if pop is $2 or $2.50 and if that icludes tax. If anyone can help that would be great. Tryng to get my budget sorted out and we are huge pop drinkers. Thanks.

If you are huge pop drinkers and are staying onsite...you might want to buy the refillable mugs.

2angelsinheaven- Excellent info- Thanks

Ozymoe- good point- Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter