Price of Arcade games

Disneyof3

<font color=deeppink>Mother of my 3 angels, heaven
:thumbsup2

Kids never discovered this area last time, now my DS has and is wondering if it is free(he only wishes!!!!). Does anyone remember if there is a card you can buy for so many games or do you just use your key to the world? If it is individual priced, does anyone know the individaul prices for the games in general?? Thanks again:confused3

Kids never discovered this area last time, now my DS has and is wondering if it is free(he only wishes!!!!). Does anyone remember if there is a card you can buy for so many games or do you just use your key to the world? If it is individual priced, does anyone know the individaul prices for the games in general?? Thanks again:confused3

I don't know the exact amount of the games themselves, but you use an arcade card which you load by charging the amount to your KTTW card. I think the starting amount may be $25 (I may be wrong), then you can add on in increments of $10. Be aware, there are reports of older kids in the arcade conning the younger kids (whose parents didn't turn off the charging priviledge on the younger kids KTTW card) into loading up their (the older kids)arcarde cards.

There are scheduled times for "Invade the Arcade" for the Edge and Vibe, during those times the games are free.

:cutie:

I think I answered a word for word identical post about 2 weeks ago.....

You use a KTTW card to purchase an arcade card. The arcade card costs $10 and can be added to in $5 increments (unless it has increased recently). This way the kid can play without having charging on the KTTW and mom can regulate the amount of play.

When the tweens do "Invade the Arcade" the machines are set to free play for that hour.

I think I answered a word for word identical post about 2 weeks ago.....

You use a KTTW card to purchase an arcade card. The arcade card costs $10 and can be added to in $5 increments (unless it has increased recently). This way the kid can play without having charging on the KTTW and mom can regulate the amount of play.

When the tweens do "Invade the Arcade" the machines are set to free play for that hour.

I'm sure you did. I thought it was familiar, and tried to remember what the card amounts were (without searching :rolleyes1). I was being lazy. ;)

:cutie:

Just a tip: If he hangs around Vibe (can't stay anything about Edge) sometimes the CMs gives opportunities for free Arcade cards. The ones that they give out only works on the non-prize games and will not work on games that allow you to win prizes(claw machine, etc...) because it is a timed card. Don't quote me on this but I believe it gave you 10 minutes of free play for each card the CM gave.

When I was on there in August/September and few other kids and I had to go get food from Flo's Cafe and bring and back to Vibe so they can do an activity with it. We were all awarded with 3 of those Arcade cards.

Thanks for all the replies. I looked for a thread and went 3 pages in and found nothing. I never let dsy have priviledges with his card. Last cruise he lost it 2 hrs into the cruise. I have a feelin that when we sailed away after the party, we headed to the railings to see us leavin the port and he had it. When we went golfing after that, it was gone. Later on I heard him mentioned to a boy he met at the club that he wanted to see if it would float:scared1::scared1::scared1: they both laughed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter