Price of Aladdin DVD

jojo_ct

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>
Okay guys, I'm hoping someone here will know, or will be able to find out, how much the Pre-order Aladdin Special Edition DVD will be. This is the one that will be available for order in the parks beginning July 11th. It comes with a lanyard and two pins and free shipping.

HIYA Cynthia !!!!! :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

Im sorry I dont know the answer to your question but I had not seen you in a bit and just really wanted to say Hello :oÞ

Hi. I haven't seen anything on that pre-order, but they do have a preorder in the catalog for the DVD, lithographs, mini plus and pin set for $29.99. I imagine its the same set of items. It is item number 61073-f14. I am going to order this set. We LOVE Aladdin!

Hi Jack! Long time no see. I'm coming up your way in two weeks for a concert. No pin trading for me these days. LOL

Originally posted by jojo_ct
Hi Jack!

I would have never thought JoJo_CT would be a terrorist. I feel like the neighbor to every serial killer you see interviewed on the evening news, "Cynthia seemed like such a normal person. She was kind of a loner but she kept her front yard mowed. Who would have thought I was living next door to an extremist?"

Please make a note, do not let Cynthia and Jack fly to the September event together or everyone on the plane is going to get real paranoid and the flight will be delayed.

Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter