1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Price of 1/2 gal milk at Port Orleans and size of frig?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Puffy2, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Puffy2

Puffy2 DIS Veteran

Hi . Just wondering if the little store sells 1/2 gal milk (and how much) and if it will fit in the frig at Port Orleans Riverside Royal room.

Thanks for the info!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. wdw4rfam

wdw4rfam DIS Veteran

No half gallons, just little single serves. The fridge is small, but a half gallon would fit on the door, just checked, we are here now. The bottom shelf is as tall as a bottle of water, other two are so small I have to lay juice boxes on their sides to fit them. I can fit about 8 bottles of water and 4 juice boxes using the door also (total)

4. Puffy2

Puffy2 DIS Veteran

do you know how much the little single serve milks are? That frig sounds really small! Enjoy your trip!

5. camac517

camac517 Mouseketeer

I can't speak for POR but we bought a couple quarts of milk at POFQ last year. They were almost $3 each and they easily fit in the refrigerator.

6. minnierocks

minnierocks DIS Veteran

We were there a few weeks ago and purchased a 1/2 gallon of milk at POR in the general store. It was about $3...it fit in the fridge.

7. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

The single serves are in the food court; you have to go to the general store to get half gallon size.