• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Price of 1/2 gal milk at Port Orleans and size of frig?

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
Hi . Just wondering if the little store sells 1/2 gal milk (and how much) and if it will fit in the frig at Port Orleans Riverside Royal room.

Thanks for the info!

No half gallons, just little single serves. The fridge is small, but a half gallon would fit on the door, just checked, we are here now. The bottom shelf is as tall as a bottle of water, other two are so small I have to lay juice boxes on their sides to fit them. I can fit about 8 bottles of water and 4 juice boxes using the door also (total)

do you know how much the little single serve milks are? That frig sounds really small! Enjoy your trip!

I can't speak for POR but we bought a couple quarts of milk at POFQ last year. They were almost $3 each and they easily fit in the refrigerator.

We were there a few weeks ago and purchased a 1/2 gallon of milk at POR in the general store. It was about $3...it fit in the fridge.

The single serves are in the food court; you have to go to the general store to get half gallon size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter