• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Price increase?

florida fan

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if Universal is raising their ticket prices too? When? How much? I don't know how a family with more than one kid can even afford to go on this kind of a vacation anymore! I guess for alot of people it will be a once in a lifetime trip after years of saving.That's a shame.

A one-day USF ticket is as much as a one-day WDW ticket. USF/IOA will probably match Disney's price increase.

If you are planning to go back to USF/IOA in the future, multi-day passes are the way to go. You can get a 3 day pass for just a few bucks more than 2 single day tickets. They never expire and give you some extra goodies like express pass rights until 11:00 am.

You can buy them in advance at USF website before the price goes up - when we bought ours on line last year, they gave 5% off for on-line orders.

loudbmw@erols.com

I heard on the news today that Universal is so far keeping quiet about whether there will be a price increase or not.

I also thought they said that a Busch Gardens ticket now costs more than a Disney ticket (strange)

wouldn't you think that universal would keep there price the same- but keep saying they would change it? if all the parks change there prices florida will be the best way a family can spend a LOT of money.

Yes, effective Sunday, January 7th, both Disney and Universal raised their ticket prices to match Sea World and Busch Gardens.

A 1-day ticket to the parks is now $48 + tax ($50.88) for adults.

Multi-day tickets (with the exception of the Orlando Flexticket) have increased as well.

Child tix (3-9) were discontinued on the 2 Park Annual Pass, the Florida Adventure and Action Pass & Florida Resident's. Super Pass.

The 2 park annual is now $159.95 + 9.60 tax Total=169.55. I believe this is a reduction.

<a href="http://members.tripod.com/~dznefreek/IOAGuide1.html"><font color=royalblue>Visit the Unofficial Guide to Islands of Adventure!</a>

so what are the new prices for universal 2 and 3 day passes? Did they go up in price also? Is there a 5 day pass? I swear I saw a listing for one somewhere and it was only like $20 more than the 3 day.

k

Kim check this out...it has prices and there is a listing for a 5 day escape pass. This is news to me first I ever heard of a 5 day escape pass.

Tickets

jessica5.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter