Price increase at DC/Just booked

kandb

DIS Veteran
We are going to Orlando, for our dc/seaworld/aquatica vacation from April 5-14. It's not the week after easter so it's not the "official" spring break but I think it's still a crowded time. The price was consistently $169 for the week but yesterday I looked and two of the days were $199 (wed and thurs), so I immediately booked for Tuesday for $169. I was waiting, thinking there might be some discount, but I guess that not going to happen.:rolleyes2 I asked the reservationist if there will be any discounts and she said "no, not for that time of the year". Got the $25 parking pass which will cover parking at seaworld/aquatica for the week (so glad I saw that on here:))

I'm not familiar with the parking pass. We're doing 2 days at Discovery Cove and 2 days at Sea World, 1 at Aquatica. How do you get this parking pass?

When I called to order our dc tickets, I asked about the parking pass. It was $25 and can be used at sw/aquatica for the 14 days that the passes are good for. It's a great deal if you are going to use it for 2 days or more (Think they charge $15 to park at sw/aquatica per day).

Did they email or mail you the parking pass or do you have to physically go to DC to pick it up?

We are going to DC on March 2, but arriving in Orlando on February 26. I know the parks are all near each other but it would be nice to not have to stop at DC to get the parking pass and then head over to SW or Aquatica.

Thanks.

They told me I have to physically go to DC and pick up the parking pass if we want to use it at sw/aquatica. The only place you can get it is DC.

I just got the ultimate parking pass for $30 + tax. It can be used in Sea World/Aquatica/Busch Gardens.

Nice deal, since parking only one time in each park would cost me $45.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter