Price increase and not having unexpired tickets

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by magickingdomrules, Dec 4, 2004.

1. magickingdomrules

magickingdomrules Earning My Ears

I just caught the tail end of the news and heard they are raising the cost of tickets. They also said they were going to get rid of their policy that tickets never expire. Anyone else hear that. And did anyone get the cost of tickets.

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ILoveWDW2003

ILoveWDW2003 DIS Veteran

There are quite a few threads on this already, see Magic Your Way, etc... you can add a No Expiration option to these tickets if you don't want them to expire.

4. RescueRanger

RescueRanger Recovering Fastpass Superuser

They are changing over to a new ticket sytem. There are several threads going right now explaining it in detail. The change will take place after January second. They are not doing away with the No Expiration, but you will have to pay extra for it. Check out the other threads for more info. :flower:

5. magickingdomrules

magickingdomrules Earning My Ears

were can i find magic your way?

6. Hippychickali

Hippychickali DIS Veteran

This may be true. However, if you currently have a ticket with no expiry, I suspect this will have to be honored. (At least, I hope so.)

Ali

7. InstImpres

InstImpres DIS Veteran

All old tickets will be honored under the rules they were purchased under (ie hopping, nonexpiring, etc,)