• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Price increase and not having unexpired tickets

magickingdomrules

Earning My Ears
I just caught the tail end of the news and heard they are raising the cost of tickets. They also said they were going to get rid of their policy that tickets never expire. Anyone else hear that. And did anyone get the cost of tickets.

Thanks

magickingdomrules said:
I just caught the tail end of the news and heard they are raising the cost of tickets. They also said they were going to get rid of their policy that tickets never expire. Anyone else hear that. And did anyone get the cost of tickets.

Thanks
There are quite a few threads on this already, see Magic Your Way, etc... you can add a No Expiration option to these tickets if you don't want them to expire.

magickingdomrules said:

Thanks

They are changing over to a new ticket sytem. There are several threads going right now explaining it in detail. The change will take place after January second. They are not doing away with the No Expiration, but you will have to pay extra for it. Check out the other threads for more info. :flower:

This may be true. However, if you currently have a ticket with no expiry, I suspect this will have to be honored. (At least, I hope so.)

Ali

Hippychickali said:
This may be true. However, if you currently have a ticket with no expiry, I suspect this will have to be honored. (At least, I hope so.)

Ali

All old tickets will be honored under the rules they were purchased under (ie hopping, nonexpiring, etc,)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter