• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Price for Shutters CD on Magic for a 7 day cruise

dhluvsDisney

DIS Veteran
Hi!
My neice is coming with us for the first time, and we were thinking of getting the cd this time instead of buying the photos. Does anyone know how much it is for the 7 day CD?
Thanks!

I have seen both $299 and $399 for seven night cruises. I think some itineraries are cheaper (MR is cheaper then Caribbean) but not sure what gives with the differences in price.

No matter what, they are all kind of pricey.

We sailed Magic Dec 3-10 & our cost was $299.99. That was a 7 day Eastern Caribbean. After reviewing at home, I pretty much have same pics on my camera. Also review pics everyday in Shutters to make sure ALL pics are on your KTTW card. If not, let Shutters know & they will add.

I was on MR 4weeks ago. I paid $249 for our CD with over 150 pics on it. I think it was a good deal.

Just got back from the 8 night NYE cruise on the Magic...the CD was $299 for that sailing.

We never seem to luck out with the $299 price on our 7 night cruises. It has always been $399.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter