Price for parents night out

As a mom of 3 I also agree to keeping it to 10-10:30. Past that time odds are your going to have some VERY cranky/ hyper kids. What will you do when the kids start falling asleep? While some kids can stay up until 12 I think it'll make for a hard situation. Pricing would depend on the state your in. In Cali I've paid 30-40 at a really nice gymnastics center. Since it's at a church and your first time doing it then I think your pricing is low enough that it would make people give it a try. Good luck:goodvibes.

Do not offer hourly rates. It becomes complicated with bookkeeping and I don't think parents can really enjoy their night out because they are going to be worrying about making it back before a certain time.

Just offer a time (6-11pm) Enough for dinner and a movie or dinner and drinks and a flat rate. $50 for two kids, $35 for one, whatever.

Have people pay when they drop the kids off. Good luck!

Our YMCA offers parent's night out once a month; it's from 6-9 and we pay $20 for the first kid, $10 for each additional. We love it!

Couldn't those parents just pick up their kids early? 5 seems so early to me--in my area many parents are still at work at 5 pm.

5 is really early- I would think 6 would be a better time especially if you are doing it on a Friday night, most people not even home from work by then! Saturday night 6-12 would be fine, the kids can stay up late and sleep in on Sunday.

Our YMCA offers parent's night out once a month; it's from 6-9 and we pay $20 for the first kid, $10 for each additional. We love it!

That is only 3 hours- not even enough time for dinner and a movie though.
I don't know many places that offer that here- I know my daughter babysits for 3 hours and gets 40.00 for one child.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter