Price fluctuation

Meg NC

Earning My Ears
I’m considering the April 2015 cruise out of Miami. I’ve never really watched the prices, but I’m curious how much the prices usually fluctuate?

If you are looking at a week on either side of Easter, the price could increase by $2000 or more for a room with 4 people. You can look at cruisefish.net to see how much rooms have increased already for the spring break 2014 dates.

With DCL the prices fluctuate upward astronomically generally. Of course it depends on the sail date, and whether it is a super popular date. DCL may come out with what's called *GT Rates after the PIF date to fill the ship. Often they are good rates but with lots of restrictions.

Discussion of *GT Rates;
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2914256

Do you have a specific date in mind? Perhaps we could help more if you supply your date.
I see you want to sail out of MIA in April, so that would be the Wonder vessel it appears, if I'm reading it right.

April out of MIA on the Wonder in 2015 offers 4 sailings with two different itineraries.
2, 5 night western sailings. Cozumel and Castaway Cay.
And 2, 5 night western sailings. Grand Cayman and Castaway Cay.

I will say IMO this vessel should maintain the lowest prices across the fleet.

HTH

ETA; Corrected the proper year itineraries. Duh ... :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter