Price Difference Between Cat. 6-11?

autocon1

Earning My Ears
Hi:

Could someone give me a rough idea of what the (approximate) price difference should be between a Cat. 6. , a Cat. 9., and a Cat. 11.? I am looking at a family of 4 (2 kids ages 4 & 6, 2 adults). I recognize the price changes rapidly once dates have been released, thus I am just looking for a rough estimate. Basically, we would like to know, how much will we save, if we choose to go w/ an inside room no window, versus a window room, versus a verandah...

thanks for your help!

Just pick a dummy date around the time of year you'd plan to go in 2010 that's currently open for 2009 and price the different cabins on Disney's website.

Hi: I was going to do the dummy date approach, as suggested in the previous post, however I am unsure - does the price of each Category begin to really fluctuate once the dates have been out for awhile (given supply will have obviously decreased). We are looking at Feb 2010, which means that the Feb. 09 prices will have been out for sometime and the supply on the ship will likely be lower, thus perhaps affecting the price in each category??

With 4 people in a cabin, if you book a cat. 12 - you will be moved to at least a cat. 11, or perhaps a higher category.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter