Price adjustment question--child fare decreased but adult fare has gone up

havaneselover

Dreaming about a Disney cruise
I'm booked on the Fantasy for next August in an 8C (1A 2C). I'm paying $1318*2 for 1A1C and the 2nd child is $718. These prices include a 10% discount. The current adult price (no discount) is $1799 but the child price is now $577. I'm guessing they won't lower the child price for me to the current price (I'm still way ahead) but was just wondering if anyone has encountered this.

That's interesting! Did you by any chance switch which child was listed first on the reservation (assuming you have one little one and one bigger one)? That's the only thing I can think of. Sometimes older children pay more, if that makes sense. I wonder what DCL would say if you called. It might be worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter