Pressed penny machines on Magic?

None aboard the ships. :sad2:

DCL should tweak some to accept the KTTW cards and have aboard.
Perhaps the machines are too heavy, and perhaps a maintenance nightmare. :confused3 , likely IME.

They could charge $5 a coin, and there would still be a line. :lmao:

JMT

Thanks - there goes that FE idea!!!

You can make them in the terminal if your FE group is small enough and you want to spend the time. Since you were going to do it on the ship, might as well do it in the terminal instead; that way you don't waste time onboard.

I am so excited to find out there's a machine in the terminal! We've only ever sailed out of LA, where there was nothing. :goodvibes

You can make them in the terminal if your FE group is small enough and you want to spend the time. Since you were going to do it on the ship, might as well do it in the terminal instead; that way you don't waste time onboard.

Actually I was going to give the coins and pennies to the kids to do it themselves!

We were wondering the same thing! We love pressed pennies!! Bummer that there are none on the ships but I can guess a few reasons why.

Thanks for posting this thread.

I'm so happy to hear about the pressed pennies! And one of the links posted that they are 51 cents. You know, fifty cents to pay for it and a penny to squish! That's great! I was at the creation museum last year and I think it was a dollar! My kids even have a pressed penny passport to organize the pennies in!

I'm so happy to hear about the pressed pennies! And one of the links posted that they are 51 cents. You know, fifty cents to pay for it and a penny to squish! That's great! I was at the creation museum last year and I think it was a dollar! My kids even have a pressed penny passport to organize the pennies in!

All the penny squishers I've seen are .51. The machines I've seen for a buck are quarter squishers. 1.25

Sent from my rotary phone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter