pressed penny book??

christih

Earning My Ears
I was reading some other threads and saw this mentioned...a pressed penny book...is there actually such a thing?? where can I get one??

Thanks

Yes there is such a thing. The only place I have seen them is on ebay. But I don't know if they are higher on ebay than getting them at WDW.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

WDW has WDW themed ones and they are eveywhere. They are about 8.00 I think and well made and great to hold all those pennies.

We got ours at the first gift shop we went to at WDW..... they are everywhere.. usually right at the register.
Collecting the pressed pennies was great fun for our kids, who were 5 and 2 - ( more for the five yr old)....
When we go again, I will bring a roll of brand new pennies - and a few rolls of quarters just to have!
The books held 36 pennies and 9 quarters.
Catrin

I prefer just keeping them in Ziplocs at the parks, then in a bowl at home. My DD would rather be able to play with them, sort them, show her friends, etc than to have them kept in a book. To each their own, but the books are, imho, expensive ways to keep pennies that we'd rather have out. If they held more, I might get one just for keeping them at the parks, but we can fill one of those books in less than an hour even if we're pressing when we run across a machine, not hunting them out....... If you really like them, some of the WDW-design books look really nice, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter