• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pressed Pennies?

DisneyGabz

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if when made, the pressed pennies in Disney World fit in Mento's Gum tubes? They look like this:

mentos_gum_photo_3x.jpg

I'm just planning ahead for my trip and it would be nice to have pressed pennies as I didn't last time. Thanks for any help :goodvibes

I don't know if those are the same size as the Mentos tubes you get in the US. Can you measure the aperture of the top (length and breadth)? I can measure a pressed penny here for you and we can work out if it is likely to fit. You will want at least 1-2 mm to spare so that you can get them in and out easily without them turning and becoming jammed.

They are not all exactly the same length due to the way they are pressed out but the width is a consistent 2 cm while the length is between 3.4 and 3.5 cm so it looks like the ones you have will be a tad too small :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter