President's Week Park Hour Changes?

davkata

Mouseketeer
We have been the past 2 years during President's week. Both times the park hours changed pretty close to our trip, of course after I had booked ADR and FP+. Mostly the parks opened at 8 instead of the posted 9. I also think the EMH changed a bit, like on our departure day, MK was supposed to have morning EMH which was great for us, but then it changed to evening, which did us no good! I know this is inevitable, and as in past years, we will just deal with it, but does anyone remember when they usually make and post those changes? I can't seem to remember...TIA!

Thank you btk333! I had checked Disney earlier this morning and it wasn't updated good timing on my question I guess! I do think they usually extend MK hours to midnight most nights, but not showing that yet.

Do most DIS veterans suppose that MK and the rest of WDW usually opens at 8 instead of 9 during easter/spring break? When do they post those changes? Is it usually the week before or after easter that is busiest?

Last year MK was open to 12/1 am most nights presidents week! Any chance changes will still happen, especially for princess race weekend? If not, I'm a little disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter