President's Week/How Bad?

How Bad Are The Crowds During President's Week

• Better Than Christmas or Spring Break

• About The Same As Christmas or Spring Break

• Worse Than Christmas or Spring Break

Results are only viewable after voting.

danielle782001

DIS Veteran
How bad are the crowds during President's week compared to Christmas or Spring Break?

Please let me know your own experience with this week.

We have been to WDW several times President's week, twice over Christmas week, never over spring break so I can't comment on that week. It is definitely crowded President's week, but I don't think the crowds can compare to Christmas week. I have never seen so many people in my life as at MK on NYE. (I love WDW at Christmas time - don't think I'm bashing it.)

We love President's week because the weather is generally good (sometimes a little cold, but if you wear layers you can handle the weather), and 60 degree weather actually feels pretty good after February in New York (you're from LI too - I'm sure you would agree!)

If you get to the parks early and make good use of fastpass, you can do everything you want to do during President's week with no problem.

My family and I went to WDW the week before President's week (2007). The crowds were great until our last Friday there (2/17/07 - which was three days before President's Day). Not only did the crowds double in size that day, but I think Orlando had a record low that night of 29 degrees. We had our winter coats on at Epcot (which closed at midnight that night). I was so cold that I literally held my breath when my Test Track ride was outside going 64 miles per. hour. I don't want to discourage you, we were just spoiled because the week before President's week was so dead that we literally only waited for about ten minutes for rides. When is Mardi Gras and the Daytona 500? Those two events also pull in larger crowds at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter