Presidents week 2011 roll call:

Another Western New Yorker here going 2/16-3/1. Doing a split stay and checking out Harry Potter for a few days. We have done President's week for the last 6 years and always have had great weather with the exception of a few days and every day last year! BRRR!!!
But like a PP all ready stated pretty much every day in Jan and Feb were very cold last year!
Also keeping my fingers crossed for a warm one. If its anything like this summer it should be great!

DH and I are going from Feb 12-18. We always go the first week of January, with DS and DD, but they are both working this year and can't get the time off. We thought we would try Feb. this year. The first week of Jan. is very hectic to leave for Disney. I always end up taking the Christmas Tree down early and it is crazy getting ready to go right after the holidays. I figure by Feb I will be really sick of the winter and will be looking forward to going. We have a value studio at Jambo.

a southern NYer but we will be there 2/20 through 2/25...last year we went to VGC and now we are heading back to WDW...hoping for a lot of pixie dust and great weather this trip...fingers crossed

Wish we could go down at that time - my husband and I are golfers - however, it so expensive to fly during that week. I used to do a trade show in Orlando every year during Presidents Week and it was always so cold. I used to feel so sorry for the families with small children. I remember walking around Epcot one night and looking at the kids in their carriages freezing and bundled in Disney beach towels that their parents purchased in the stores.

Last year was sure cold! But the other 15 years of Presidents week trips we have taken have been wonderful...... wonderful to a Western NYer that is!

Its getting closer! It seems to be gearing up to be very crowded. I hope its warm enough for the water park.

We'll be taking our first President's Week trip, since DS in now in high school and we won't be pulling the kids out for a week anymore.:sad2: We'll miss the small crowds, but it's so great to get out of Maine for a week during the middle of winter. And to show just how desperate we are to do that, we are actually driving!:scared1: Airfare was just way too high, so let the adventure begin!! It will also be our first stay at AKV, the only onsite DVC we have yet to experience. Can't wait!:thumbsup2

We are sailing on the Disney Dream on Feb 20-24. Does that count?

We were originally going to stay a few nights in WDW after the cruise, but we cancelled them to stay in Port Canaveral when we found out that the shuttle was scheduled to be launched on 2/26. I just found out that the launch has been delayed, so we might go back to our original plan and book a couple of nights at WDW.

We arrive on Feb 14th and staying through Feb 18th at BLT, then going off-property till the 22nd. My middle son will be in Orlando with his college baseball team so we decided to stay off-property in order to go to several of his games. Didn't want to use up my DVC pts when we were going to his games instead of the parks.

I'm praying for warm weather.

Leaving on 2/20 and heading for BLT! Can't wait. Has to be warmer than NH in Feb. :thumbsup2

President's week is vacation week for most of MA and NH this year. Expecting crowds and hoping it's warm enough to hang by the pool and relax at least one day!

Sorry, not golfers.

Don't golf, but I will be at VWL Pres. week. Hoping for sunshine. Even chilly and sunshine is better than cloudy all day!

We are staying at BWV. Last year was cold, but still warmer than back home on LI where they had some snow while we were away. We are hoping to get in the pool this year though.

Leaving on 2/20 and heading for BLT! Can't wait. Has to be warmer than NH in Feb. :thumbsup2

President's week is vacation week for most of MA and NH this year. Expecting crowds and hoping it's warm enough to hang by the pool and relax at least one day!

Sorry, not golfers.

Also checking into BLT 2/20. Save us a place in line!

FARMERS ALMANAV FORCAST FOR PRESIDENT WEEK:

"Pleasant, then unsettled and unseasonably chilly."

I'll take the pleasant and hope they are wrong about the later.

We will be ariving on 2/17 leaving on 2/24. Staying in a two bedroom at BWV with friends. Hope the weather is great! Did Thursday to Thursday to bring down cost of flights! First time during Presidents week. :cool1::cool1:

first trip home to blt, we arrive the 11th and are staying till the 25th. i didn't intentionally book presidents week as were from nova scotia. but this year were hosting the canada winter games and the school board has decided to move march break and add another week in feb, and close the schools down for those 2 weeks. so i figured it was a great time for us to head back!

After last year's President's week chill I plan on sticking to the warmer weeks for awhile. Still warming up from that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter