• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

President's Day Value

Cyn

Earning My Ears
We are going for the week going into Pres Week. Which value would you avoid due to unsupervised teens, large groups, etc? (I teach High School and NEED a vacation from 'tudes.) This trip will be myself, DH, and DD(5) - so I hate to shell out extra for a room we will crash in at night.

Cyn

Honestly, that being one of the busiest times of the year, if you are looking for quiet, I'm not sure the values are going to provide that for you. I would think the moderates might offer a bit more solitude.

My family went this past New Years and we stayed in POP. LOVE it there. It was crowded, but not to bad...we were there during the marathon as well..again, lots of people in the morning to get to where they needed to be, but we didn't have any problems. We were in the food court when it opened and were in and out. We didn't have any problems in our room with noise, the resort is big enough that even with a lot of people there is enough room to roam and have quiet. We didn't want to spend the extra money to sleep in a bed either and this worked out perfect for us. Have a great vacation!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter