• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Presidents Day (Feb. vac.) OR Easter (April vac.) ?

cowingfamily

Earning My Ears
We are planning a 2009 trip with extended family, including 8 children ages 6 - 1 years. Because several of the adults work at schools, we have to go during school vacation, either the week of Feb. 14th or April 18th, which is President's Day/Feb. vacation and April vacation. I'm wondering what others thoughts are for the pros/cons of these 2 weeks. I'm hoping for the best weather (best meaning not too hot or cold - able to swim in the pools but not roasting for the babies) and the least crowds (knowing least means still crowded b/c of the timing).
Any thoughts?

Using this year's crowd numbers, you'd be better off going in April. The numbers at the end of April tend to be lower.

Crowd wise I would go in Feb. You get a Feb vacation??? What's with that? We only get spring break.

We were looking at the weather in Daytona yesterday (not far from Orlando) and it was 81 degrees so the weather isn't bad in Feb either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter