Presidential Poll - Clinton vs. Romney

Who would you vote for?

• Hillary Clinton

• Mitt Romney

Results are only viewable after voting.

I would not vote for either. I would write in or vote for a 3rd party candidate if there was one on the ballot.

These are the two phoniest politicians of a generation, and to see them both on the ballot would make me puke.

That said, the chances of Romney winning the nomination are almost 0. McCain, Giuliani, and Huckabee all have a MUCH greater chance of winning the nomination.

Hillary. Can't stomach Romney. Hillary isn't my first choice either, but she's preferable if I only have the two choices.

That said, the chances of Romney winning the nomination are almost 0. McCain, Giuliani, and Huckabee all have a MUCH greater chance of winning the nomination.

How do you figure Romney's chances at zero? As it looks now, the GOP is very divided and the nominee could very well be any of these four.

Probably Romney, just because I absolutely hate Hillary, nobody has yet been able to explain her appeal, and already her campaign is reminding me of the slime that coated the White House for 8 years. I can't believe people are fooled by her.

I'm hoping for Obama to get the nomination.

How do you figure Romney's chances at zero? As it looks now, the GOP is very divided and the nominee could very well be any of these four.

I thought the same - he's gotten the most votes, has the most delegates, and has the support of "core" Republicans in exit polls in WY, MI, IA, and NH.

right now, the race is anyone's but the winner of SC will head to FL with a big advantage as they'll have two wins - gotta figure the winner will be Huckabee, Romney, or McCain.

Im hoping Romney gets the nomination, I think you can sale him as a d/c outsider with a great business mind to help our economy in the new global market. Sen Clinton will be a worthy opponent

:scared: It's like chosing between cutting your hand or your foot off.

Where is the "I'm moving to Canada" choice?

If it looked like it was going to be close in GA Romney, but it would be a lesser of 2 evils decision for certain. If not, a 3rd party canidate or I wouldn't vote for president

I thought the same - he's gotten the most votes, has the most delegates, and has the support of "core" Republicans in exit polls in WY, MI, IA, and NH.

right now, the race is anyone's but the winner of SC will head to FL with a big advantage as they'll have two wins - gotta figure the winner will be Huckabee, Romney, or McCain.

Unless Thompson pulls out a win in SC and further muddles the field. :rolleyes:

There are two races on Saturday -- SC and NV. A recent poll on americanresearchgroup.com shows McCain in the lead in SC and a respectable 2nd to Romney in NV. If they win those, then Romney has 3 wins (WY is small but it counts), McCain has 2, and Huckabee 1. If Huck doesn't win SC (ARG shows McCain leading by 10%), his star may start to fade.

And then we have Guiliani waiting in the wings, but I wonder if the old saying "out of sight, out of mind" will become his campaign slogan.

Either Romney or neither (write in or other). At least Romney has good history in business turnaround and might do well for the economy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter