President Bush thanks the Press for Dinner and

DawnCt1

<font color=red>I had to wonder what "holiday" he
Jim Webb for providing security. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: At the Annual Press Correspondence Dinner tonight!

Bush is going to be our speaker at my graduation May 11, I'm curious to see what he has to say, of course it wont be political but we're all anxious to see what he has to say at the ceremony...we may even get to meet him too!!!! lol

I saw the clips on the news this AM and I thought they were pretty funny too. The one I liked was when President Bush said something like "Last year at this time my approval ratings were in the 30's and my Vice President had just shot someone...those were the days!"

OK... that's just some funny stuff right there.:lmao: I'd better go see if I can find out more about this event :rotfl2:

It should be replayed on CSPAN. LOVE, love the correspondents dinner. Very entertaining each year.

ETA: It will be on at 8:00 PM and 11:00 PM on Saturday.

Rove raps at correspondents dinner.

At tonight’s Radio and Television Correspondents Dinner, Karl Rove said he likes to “tear the tops off of small animals” in his spare time, then rapped about it as “MC Rove".
At the same event, President Bush said of the U.S. Attorney scandal: “You know you’ve botched it when people sympathize with lawyers.”

Getting a bit jiggy there.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-na-bushdinner29mar29,0,7906100.story?coll=la-home-headlines

Thanks for the links - that was very funny!

Am I crazy, or were there not "other" posts on this thread earlier today??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter