President Barack Obama!

:goodvibes I can honestly say I'm very happy for our friends south of the border. I think Obama will do a great job as your new president.

I'm very happy. I still can't believe it. After 8 years of Bush, this seems particularly sweet.

congrats to Mr Obama...

I sure hope all of you that think he is the saver of this country are right about him, me I have my doubts but we'll see how it plays out.

For those of you disappointed, I'm sorry. I know too well how that feels.

I wasn't sure I would live to see an African American voted to be president. My mother says she never thought she would see it. I cried too when he was projected the winner. Let us hope we can come together in this country and do the right and the needed things. God Bless President-Elect Barack Obama.

Kim

Congratulations to president-elect Obama.

-- Rob

I'm so thrilled he won!!!!!! I know it won't be easy times - it's going to be rough no matter who had won, but I'm excited that we have someone for change. I can't help but feel I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

I am awestruck, and proud of my country for looking beyond race, and seeking a leader.

My third grade students are almost all children of color. You have no idea what this means to them. Last year's students who watched the primaries so closely... they were enthusiastic about someone like them, making it so far in the world. I never dreamed that 8 and 9 year olds would be so excited by the primary process. To them, it's so powerful. It affirms to them that they really CAN grow up and be anything they want to be.

After I took my kids with me to the voting booth today, I told them that they participated in history. The kind of history that kids will be learning about in school for years to come.

Go Obama!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter