presale code for Lion King???

jennwdw

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have the presale code for Lion King in Louisville KY??? Presale begins Nov. 6th...thanks for any help....

Wandering the same thing!!!! :) Also is there a special promotion for DIsney Visa members or any discounts?

I don't know about Louisville, but I received several mailings here and a couple of the codes were: SCAR and MUFASA

You might try them, I wouldn't be surprised if they're the same codes in other cities as well.

glad I did a search before I posted the question - I just found out about The Lion King coming to Louisville this morning! We saw it 5 years ago, and can't wait to see it again! :cool1:

Here in Denver Disney Visa sent out a special invitation with discount performances and early purchase tickets for better seating. Watch the mail for it, if I remember correctly it came about a month or two before they went on sale to the general public. My kiddos went two weeks ago and are still talking about it. First time to the theatre for my DD who is five. She loved it so much we are taking her to a holiday show also, we just have to pick which one.
Enjoy!

musicdude said:
Here in Denver Disney Visa sent out a special invitation with discount performances and early purchase tickets for better seating. Watch the mail for it, if I remember correctly it came about a month or two before they went on sale to the general public. My kiddos went two weeks ago and are still talking about it. First time to the theatre for my DD who is five. She loved it so much we are taking her to a holiday show also, we just have to pick which one.
Enjoy!

I don't remember seeing anything from Disney Visa about a presale for The Lion King back in September. The presale starts Monday. Hopefully the code is one that's already been posted :)

For some reason (I'm new!) I can't post a URL, but check out
this site:

a blogspot site, called "mojo-passwords"

I found the presale info for High School Musical and it was correct (I posted that on another forum, but it's "wildcat" if you want it :)

There's a huge list of show presale passwords, and I'm pretty sure I saw one for Lion King. Good luck!

I got special seats for the Lion King when it came to Providence .....

It was a Disney Visa promotion, and the code was SIMBA.....

The seats were excellent - and we loved the show!
Catrin

I'm trying too.

My daughter went to see it on Broadway last week. She said it was awesome. She wants the whole family to see it know. Nashville is going on right now but the seats are few and far between. if you have any luck, let us know.

judykay53 said:
I'm trying too.

My daughter went to see it on Broadway last week. She said it was awesome. She wants the whole family to see it know. Nashville is going on right now but the seats are few and far between. if you have any luck, let us know.

we saw it 5 years ago, in Louisville and I agree with your daughter... it is awesome! Still no luck on a code....

Does anyone know the difference (if there is one?) between the preview performances on the 1st weekend and the rest of the shows?

Thanks! Can you only order them online right now? Or can I call? Will I still have the $7 convienence charge for each ticket? That seems a little pricey to add all of those "extra" fees. What level tickets is everyone getting?

Soccer Princess said:
Thanks! Can you only order them online right now? Or can I call? Will I still have the $7 convienence charge for each ticket? That seems a little pricey to add all of those "extra" fees. What level tickets is everyone getting?

This is what I got from my friend:
The numbers I have to call for Lion King tickets is (502)584-7777 or (502)361-3100 and the password is “ZEBRA”. The presale ends November 30th
I don't think you can get around the convenience fees. I'm getting the cheaper seats, LOL...just not sure which day, yet.

We were looking to go to Louisville because that was the closest city that we could find. I thought it was strange that it was not coming to Memphis which is only 2 hours away. My daughter pulled up the Orpheum Theatre website which is where these productions usually are and if you let the ifrst page go long enough The Lion King pops up for next August, September.. We will probably try for that. I am legally blind so I would reallly like to get some decent seats. My next quest will be to find the code for Memphis!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter