Preregistration

How do I preregister my DD online for the Oceaneers Club? I can't seem to find it.

First time cruising so others may have more insight. I found out the hard way I couldn't do until I hit my 75 day Paid in Full date. When I registered for my excursions and general pre-registration, I was also able to preregister DD10 for Oceaneers. When I logged on the DCL website and went to my reservations. Once there there were a bunch of different options (my reservations, activities, registration, children's activities, transportation, etc). I clicked on the children's activities button and then filled out the responses to the questions and submitted. It shows her as preregistered now.

Hope this helps :)

We are only 28 days out. Perhaps I missed the window. I don't remember seeing it when I was booking the dining and shore excursions. My DD is 12 and I assumed she would want to be in the Edge, but now she asking to be registered in the OC "just in case".

It's probably because of her age, not that you missed something. 12-year-olds have a choice of the Club/Lab or Edge, and those attending Edge do not need to be pre-registered. If she wishes to attend the Club/Lab instead, simply go to that open house on embarkation day and speak with the CMs. She may be allowed to attend either kids club and go back-and-forth, or they may require her to make a choice and stick with it for the whole cruise. There have been different reports, and it likely depends on how many children they have of each age group on your particular cruise. So don't worry about pre-registration, you can do it onboard if she wishes to attend the Club/Lab.

Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter