Prepping for getting FastPass 60 days out!

KittyKitty

DIS Veteran
Slowly waking up earlier and earlier to 4am next week.(Live in Seattle)

List of which days I go for 1st.....(AK days.)

Practice getting fastpasses at 30 days.(Then cancel them)

Timing how quick I can get 3 FP's.

See if I can make a cup of coffee in less than 2 minutes.

Leave desktop on all night, so don't have to boot up in the morning.

New batteries in wireless mouse.

Will practice day before to identify any problems.

OK............. Think I'm ready!

Will practice day before to identify any mistakes.

Wow

Rather than book 3 for an AK day, book your Tier 1 and move on to the next AK day and its Tier 1.

Then from there, book other priority rides such as FEA and 7D.

Fill in your days after your priority FPs are booked.

In case you are doing it - we just did AK twice with FPs for both Pandora rides and we all felt that Navi River Journey was not worth the FP. It was a waste of a day. We never go to AK twice and we did this time and we were sorry. The ride was okay but definitely not worth a second trip to AK and not worth a FP. We probably would never do that ride again.

I agree book your Tier 1 FPs and then go in and add the others after.

It's been a while since I've had to make FPs. My day is coming up--this Monday. I'm curious how you practice. I didn't think you had access to anything until 7am Eastern 60 days out if you are on property.

It's been a while since I've had to make FPs. My day is coming up--this Monday. I'm curious how you practice. I didn't think you had access to anything until 7am Eastern 60 days out if you are on property.
The OP has separately linked tickets and can practice.

Only those who've booked "packages" cannot practice booking FPs.

Lol! New batteries in mouse is a good thing to consider. Last year I was preparing to lead a meeting and 10 minutes before it started I realized the mouse was locked in a drawer to which I had no key. Sheer panic. I could log on but couldn't figure out how to get to my documents and slides without a mouse. :scared:

The OP has separately linked tickets and can practice.

Only those who've booked "packages" cannot practice booking FPs.

Can you explain how one practices booking FPs? This is my first trip to WDW since they started FP+. All I can say is that I am delighted Disneyland doesn't have them yet.

Can you explain how one practices booking FPs? This is my first trip to WDW since they started FP+. All I can say is that I am delighted Disneyland doesn't have them yet.

If you have a ticket linked to your MDX profile, you can just pick any day in the next 30 and play around with FP selections.

If you have a ticket linked to your MDX profile, you can just pick any day in the next 30 and play around with FP selections.

Could one do this practicing for a group of 12 who I'm connected with on MDE and who all have tickets attached? I'm getting nervous about being responsible for booking everyone's fastpasses as I've never been to WDW or tinkered around on MDE.

Could one do this practicing for a group of 12 who I'm connected with on MDE and who all have tickets attached? I'm getting nervous about being responsible for booking everyone's fastpasses as I've never been to WDW or tinkered around on MDE.
Yes. For a group of that size, try Barnstormer or Philharmagic.

Remember to Cancel each FP that you've booked during your practice session.

Will practice day before to identify any problems.

Wow, that's commitment!

I have NE tickets linked to my MDE account. I am planning on using them for my trip that is 61 days away. So are you saying I can practice today on a date that is 30 days out? Do I make the FPs and then cancel them? I don't want to mess anything up.

I have NE tickets linked to my MDE account. I am planning on using them for my trip that is 61 days away. So are you saying I can practice today on a date that is 30 days out? Do I make the FPs and then cancel them? I don't want to mess anything up.
You can go to your FP area of MDE and book FPs for today or up to 30 days ahead.

Book and Cancel as soon as you end your practice session.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter