Prepaying tips?

My3pies

Earning My Ears
Can I pay them before I cruise? I don't see anywhere online where I can add them?

Thanks in advance!

I'm paying mine in advance. Just one less thing to have to budget for when we cruise. :thumbsup2

the DCL person I was talking to asked me if I wanted to. I said yes. DH is thrilled beyond belief that I did that!

If it doesn't have to be paid in advance, I don't pre-pay things. I prefer to spread out paying for things before, during, and after a trip.

Can I pay them before I cruise? I don't see anywhere online where I can add them?

Thanks in advance!

Yes that really bugs me. 3 years ago, when we took our first cruise -- there was a "prepay tips" option right on the web site - it was easy and convenient. Now, you have to call DCL to do it, or visit Guest Services while on the ship. I have searched the DCL website, and if the online option is still there -- I can't find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter