• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Preparing for WDW trip...looking for a video

JP-STL

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to find a video of a commercial that Disney ran a few years ago. Wondering if anyone remembers it. It has a surprise twist at the end, and the first time I saw it I laughed out loud. I'm wondering if its availaible somewhere on-line. I'll try to describe it from memory as best as I can.

Scene: Middle-agish couple. I think they may be sitting in bed together, or maybe on a couch. She is complaining that "you never talk to me in that special way anymore" (I'm paraphrasinging). He responds that "we were young then...we're past that stage in life now."

She continues to cajole him to "talk to me like you used to." She has a sexy edge to her voice that leads the viewer into thinking that the "special way" he used to talk to her involved sex or romance. He continues to resist, saying they are too old for that kind of thing now. She persists, and finally, he gives in and agrees.

...and starts talking to her in a Donald Duck voice, much to her delight.

It ended with text on the screen of some little catch-phrase like "keep the magic alive" or something. And, of course, a Disney logo.

We're leaving for Disney World in a couple of days, and I'd love to show that to my wife. Anyone remember it, and know where I might view it?

I don't remember it, but if you check out You-Tube you might find it there. :)

OMG - I had forgotten about that one! Thanks "Booknut" for posting that. I swear it almost made me cry!! :sad: but :) !

I'm a sucker too! Gosh darn you Disney - I'm supposed to be this tough Italian chick from Chicago and here I am crying :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter