Prepare for very cold weather Monday

testtubes

Mike and Karen
The Weather Channel is calling for a high Monday of 44 and a low of 21 at WDW. Another weather site on the internet is calling for a low of 24. We are arriving this Saturday to get away from the cold.

We were there the first week of November and at that time they had record lows in the 40s at night..and I thought that was bad!:eek: but I really feel bad for those down there at this time who went down to get away from the cold up north :scared1:. Nevertheless, being cold in Florida STILL beats being cold at home! Hang in there down there..at least you will have some warm weather LONG before we do!

The local news station here in Orlando (WESHTV) calls for a high of 56 on Monday with a low of 37. That was during the 6pm newscast.

Everything but the north pole is warmer than where I am right now. It is 2° here in the frozen tundra of Minn-e-snow-tah.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 51. North northeast wind around 5 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

Sunday: A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. West southwest wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Sunday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northwest wind around 10 mph.

Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind around 10 mph.

Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North northwest wind around 5 mph.

Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 59. North northwest wind around 5 mph

Ok, you guys are ruining it for me, I usually like to read Franks fishing report for the weather, now the surprise is gone, thanks aaaaalotttttttt!:mad:

Lets just all hope it doesn't get too cold in Clermont, my TT is in storage and not winterized.:headache:

Last Dec. around this time there were many of nights we saw lows 19 and highs 40’s

as long as it gets warm during the day i don't think I will be in trouble, it should hold some heat and it's a 4 season so it's insulated on the bottom side. But with that said, i have my fingers crossed.

as long as it gets warm during the day i don't think I will be in trouble, it should hold some heat and it's a 4 season so it's insulated on the bottom side. But with that said, i have my fingers crossed.

I wonder if the cold weather will help the golf cart go faster. Maybe energize that high speed motor a little more. Well, it could happen!!!!

Donnie the cold weather will help your gas golf cart go faster. But for us electic cart people cold is not so good

As of Thursday Morning the Weather Channel has revised their prediction for the low on Monday night from 21 to 24

If you (or someone you know) swings by to check on it, have them drain the faucet for any outside shower or sink. Seems that is the most suseptible (sp?) in 4 season models.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter